Med's Request
March 28, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 24, 2014
Hi there! we just received our PP's today visa issued dated June 24 our PPR was on May 27, it took us a while before our PP came back but praise God really worth the wait.

For those who are still waiting just keep the faith guys, prayer brings victory; wake up every morning, believe and say that you are 1 step closer to your victory. Be positive always! :D

God bless us all! :)

P.S

Thanks toby you are awesome! :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
vinzoy25 said:
Hi there! we just received our PP's today visa issued dated June 24 our PPR was on May 27, it took us a while before our PP came back but praise God really worth the wait.

For those who are still waiting just keep the faith guys, prayer brings victory; wake up every morning, believe and say that you are 1 step closer to your victory. Be positive always! :D

God bless us all! :)

P.S

Thanks toby you are awesome! :)
Congrats! :)

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
I landed on June 13 and now my status changed to Complete. It might have changed in the last couple days, not quite sure.
Still waiting for PR card. Good luck all!

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
navalpandit said:
i can see some progress on old cases of july today. looks like they have opened our batch of due applicants.
fingers crossed.
:'(

30 days since I requested for GCMS notes..there is no sign of that either..seems my origin country is better than Canada..

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Vishal007 said:
:'(

30 days since I requested for GCMS notes..there is no sign of that either..seems my origin country is better than Canada..

I had applied for GCMS notes on May 9 and haven't received one yet!!!!

navalpandit

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
hang in there guys...
one of my friends has got his ecas changed to decesion made last night. he was a pnp applicant but his ecas was showing that the processing of the application started on april 15th..
comparetively my ecas shows they started processing my file on 22nd april.
anybody here whose processing dates are similar?

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
navalpandit said:
hang in there guys...
one of my friends has got his ecas changed to decesion made last night. he was a pnp applicant but his ecas was showing that the processing of the application started on april 15th..
My ECAS shows they started processing my file on April 15th.. no update yet for PPR request

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Omshri said:
My ECAS shows they started processing my file on April 15th.. no update yet for PPR request
My application start on April 15th as well. I think about it but not worried. I would like for it to be done already but I can understand that last couple of weeks many people on Vacation and what not. I guess this week onwards CIC is on full force so I am hopeful and will give it till next week end to start getting worried and impatient.

Hang in there folks, it will all happen in due time. We still in their processing time frame.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
navalpandit said:
hang in there guys...
As per my ECAS, processing of my application started on 09th April, 2014.

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
I got an email last night from CPC-CTD-Ottawa saying that they received the documents I sent them on June 17th, and that they are ready for me to pay the $150 application fee for my son which they had originally told me to remove from my application since he was in the US at the time. I paid the fee online and sent the receipt to both CPC-CTD-Ottawa and CPCO-Cost-recovery and now after many delays my application is finally complete.

My work permit expires in October so hopefully I'll hear something soon enough to avoid having to get a BOWP.

Good luck everyone!

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
tropicflite said:
I got an email last night from CPC-CTD-Ottawa saying that they received the documents I sent them on June 17th, and that they are ready for me to pay the $150 application fee for my son which they had originally told me to remove from my application since he was in the US at the time. I paid the fee online and sent the receipt to both CPC-CTD-Ottawa and CPCO-Cost-recovery and now after many delays my application is finally complete.

My work permit expires in October so hopefully I'll hear something soon enough to avoid having to get a BOWP.

Good luck everyone!
Good to know that there is some progress in your case...There is no update in my case..also no response for GCMS request that I asked for on June 3rd.

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Vishal007 said:
Good to know that there is some progress in your case...There is no update in my case..also no response for GCMS request that I asked for on June 3rd.
Last time I requested for GCMS, it almost took a month and half for me to get it. So like the process hang in there. I understand, it is frustrating but worth the wait, I think.

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Vishal007 said:
Sorry, that's tough to take :(
On the brighter side, since they didn't tell us there's a problem, we're still alive and eventually the process will finish and in the end we'll all be permanent residents. Keep your eyes on the prize!