App. Filed.......
Sep 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 14, 2013
Med's Request
April 16,2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Sent on 10th via FedEx. Delivered on 12th at like 10am their time.

itsmeraja86

Apr 23, 2014
rcherukuri09 said:
Hi
All
Any one received pass ports from cpc ottawa and how many days they are taking to issue visa
cpc ottawa received my pass ports yesterday .
any guess plz post your ideas
thanks in advance
I sent it on 8th May and it reached Ottawa on 9th ...
they returned it on 13th May and it reached me on 17th (note i sent it from USA so it took 3 days to each me)

If its in Canada it should be same day.

Hope this helps!!!

chowli

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-27-2013
AOR Received.
November-27-2013
Med's Request
April-09-2014
Med's Done....
April-23-2014
Passport Req..
May-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-06-2014
LANDED..........
May-28-2014
canada.msn said:
hi guys... any idea how long does it take canadapost xpresspost to deliver yr passports back after the shipment is activated at ottawa...? mine was activated last night, still showing 'Item processed' Ottawa @ 18:12.... :mad:... thanks! I am in located in Vancouver...
Don't worry man! Mine was exact same as you. CPC-O sent in May 7, and nothing happened on May 8 (shown item processed in Ottawa), and on early morning of May 9, passport arrived in my local city(Halifax), and I got it on the same day. I think this is normal for people like us living outside of Ontario.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
chowli said:
Don't worry man! Mine was exact same as you. CPC-O sent in May 7, and nothing happened on May 8 (shown item processed in Ottawa), and on early morning of May 9, passport arrived in my local city(Halifax), and I got it on the same day. I think this is normal for people like us living outside of Ontario.
Ok thanks Chowli

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
I received my passports and dependents back today with COPR. Passports received in cpc office May 12th and copr issued May 15th. Planning to land this weekend at Prescott bridge as a birthday gift ;D

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
canada.msn said:
hi guys... any idea how long does it take canadapost xpresspost to deliver yr passports back after the shipment is activated at ottawa...? mine was activated last night, still showing 'Item processed' Ottawa @ 18:12.... :mad:... thanks! I am in located in Vancouver...
Sometimes you may not see any changes in tracking and get your passport. I tried tracking mine but nothing was activated until delivered today, mind you imlive in Ottawa. Try calling Canada post and they may give you more info on your package.

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
thorin said:
My xpresspost isn't activated yet. Hopefully my passport didn't get lost :(
Mine was never activated and found my passports in the mail today, then I checked Canada post website and it says delivered. Dont rely on them updating their tracking system.

thorin

Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 14, 2013
Med's Request
April 16,2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Thank you for the info. I hope it ll be here soon!

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
I need help or guidance from seniors, while taking a copy of the client COPR for my dependant the copier messed up and copied over it, now its not legible, what do I do? Do I have to send back all our passports and coprs for a new one to be issued? :( :( omg what was I thinking????!!!

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Had a wonderful wonderful experience of landing at Sault St Marie bridge. 6 hr drive with friends. As soon as entered city, it rained like crazy. We were 2 people to complete landing. We didn't know where to go, cuz of rain, we couldn't see anything. We saw the bridge ahead,, but wasn't sure where to go. So we made a u turn right away and found ourself in the canadian custom car lines. Anyways, at window, we told officer tht we r here to do landing. He thought we already came back from us side. So he gave us a yellow slip and pointed us to park and go inside.
The lady on counter looked like , she would b rude. But she wasn't.
Officer: you were suppose to came back from us side as your paper says u have to leave canada
Myself: i m sorry, we were too confuse where to go and it is raining crazy. So we came back and officer told us to come inside.
Officer: can i see your papers
Handed over papers.
I apologize again and told her i didn't had us visa. So wasn't sure abt the whole process. She smiled and said its ok u r not the only one did that.
Officer: let me talk to my supervisor and see what i can do.
She came back and said she is not gonna make us drive to Us. As it was raining very bad and we were kinda confuse abt everything.
She asked 3 questions.
Do u have criminal charges. No
Do u have dependants. No
Where you work: xxxx
Asked us to write address, contact info and how much money we have on.

After that she made us sign COPR and took papers to enter into system.
After 5-8 min, she came back, comgratulate us and told us our landing is done. Also told about We will get PR card in 30 days. As i am from India. She asked and chated for 15-20 min about India. Had a really nice talk. She wished us safe drive and we had a lot of fun during our drive back. Still on my way, and enjoying.

nirsw

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Mona1990 said:
Had a wonderful wonderful experience of landing at Sault St Marie bridge. 6 hr drive with friends. As soon as entered city, it rained like crazy. We were 2 people to complete landing. We didn't know where to go, cuz of rain, we couldn't see anything. We saw the bridge ahead,, but wasn't sure where to go. So we made a u turn right away and found ourself in the canadian custom car lines. Anyways, at window, we told officer tht we r here to do landing. He thought we already came back from us side. So he gave us a yellow slip and pointed us to park and go inside.
Officer: you were suppose to came back from us side as your paper says u have to leave canada
Myself: i m sorry, we were too confuse where to go and it is raining crazy. So we came back and officer told us to come inside.
Handed over papers.
I apologize again and told her i didn't had us visa. So wasn't sure abt the whole process. She smiled and said its ok u r not the only one did that.
She came back and said she is not gonna make us drive to Us. As it was raining very bad and we were kinda confuse abt everything.
She asked 3 questions.
Do u have dependants. No

After 5-8 min, she came back, comgratulate us and told us our landing is done. Also told about We will get PR card in 30 days. As i am from India. She asked and chated for 15-20 min about India. Had a really nice talk. She wished us safe drive and we had a lot of fun during our drive back. Still on my way, and enjoying.

Congrats ..Have fun :) :)

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Mona1990 said:
Handed over papers.
She asked 3 questions.
Do u have dependants. No

Congrats! Just a question, you mentioned that you were asked how much money you have, they really asked for funding?

Mona1990

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
They only ask as a part of custom query. When u enter any country you need to disclose how much money you have on you. If it is more than 10,000. You need to declare. There was nothing about funding. I only had $10 in cash. She just writed down $50. It doesn't matter as long as you have more than 10K on you.

GHD1213

Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Passport Req..
09-05-2014
Mona1990 said:
They only ask as a part of custom query. When u enter any country you need to disclose how much money you have on you. If it is more than 10,000. You need to declare. There was nothing about funding. I only had $10 in cash. She just writed down $50. It doesn't matter as long as you have more than 10K on you.
Great, thanks buddy for clarification. Since I will be landing in the airport, better to bring some proof, just in case.

Thanks again and enjoy your new life in Canada.

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Got my passport request just now :)

Do i need to send the passport with my work permit or shall i remove it before sending the passport.