+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

itsmeraja86

Apr 23, 2014
Help...

My plan is to do landing process tomorrow however i will be back to NJ and plans are to move later this month.

Do i need to declare all my goods during landing tomorrow ? Or can i say that i will bring it later when moving to Canada?

help is appreciated

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
dominicanx said:
Hey Vishal,
I don't think so, I sent an email to CIC last week (which they did not respond... how rude! ;D) and received my PPR on May 14th. I don't think that this will delay your application.
Thanks for sharing your experience and that's a positive one :).

Regards,
Vishal

Pitchy

Sep 8, 2013
Today received COPR:) copr issue date: may 9th.
My last entry date and location is noted incorrectly. What should i do?

nirsw

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Pitchy said:
Today received COPR:) copr issue date: may 9th.
My last entry date and location is noted incorrectly. What should i do?
There should not be any issues buddy... same issue happened to me...last entry date and original date were incorrect... the officer said that these are very common mistakes and there is nothing to worry..just inform the officer at POE.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
thorin said:
Seniors/Toby,

I sent my passport to CPC Ottawa on Saturday(Fedex overnight thing with enclosed Xpresspost envelope) and it got there on Monday, may 12 at around 10.30am. When should I expect my Passport to be sent back? Do you know if they mail passports on some set day of the week?

Thank you
Hi thorin, has the return tracker activated for you yet? I am in the same boat. Thx

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
I submitted BOWP on May 5 and online it shows it was approved today. I haven't received it in the mail yet.
Although I probably won't need the BOWP anymore...

Pitchy

Sep 8, 2013
nirsw said:
There should not be any issues buddy... same issue happened to me...last entry date and original date were incorrect... the officer said that these are very common mistakes and there is nothing to worry..just inform the officer at POE.
Thank you. I would like drive to usa boarder at Coutts (Alberta) asap, but i think it will be pretty busy due to long weekend.. I feel so happy that everything is finally over and new page of life starts:)
Thanks everyone for support, advices and good vibes.

Comanche

Sep 10, 2013
Hi all,

A few updates on my application:

Medicals done: 15th April 2014,
Medicals uploaded: 29th April 2014,
Passport Request: 13th May 2014

Will be sending the passports tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay in updating the info....

thorin

Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 14, 2013
Med's Request
April 16,2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
canada.msn,

unfortunately, it is not activated yet. Im hoping that it will be activated tomorrow. :)

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
I did medical me and my spouse April 16 . Medical a upload April 25 since then we wait for PPR. Is it normal? Ain't have a job , sitting all day in the house pray and waiting to finish soon. If it is refusal Iam going back to my home country because I can't apply for an another work permit. :-[

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
krom2424 said:
I did medical me and my spouse April 16 . Medical a upload April 25 since then we wait for PPR. Is it normal? Ain't have a job , sitting all day in the house pray and waiting to finish soon. If it is refusal Iam going back to my home country because I can't apply for an another work permit. :-[
I am also waiting for PPR. Medical results were uploaded on 19th April. I sent a note to CIC to check if anything is pending but they replied that application is under process and wait for a communication from CIC.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
ECAS updated to "Decision Made".

I have n't sent my passport yet.