September 2013 Applications

droger

Nov 6, 2013
RPRF Request: April 09
Passport Request: May 01
Passport Sent on : May 07
Passport received by cic: May 09
Got my passport issued: May 12

It only takes them a day to stamp the visa on my passport including sending back to me !

gumpy

May 9, 2014
iamroth said:
Are you situated in Canada? or outside Canada?

When you apply online you do not need to submit any forms. You just go in to XXX and start the application. It asks general questions like name, address, date of birth, UCI etc. Just go through the process and you will see it takes around 10 minutes to complete. You use your email address, and request them to send you electronic Copy, that way it is even faster.
Thanks Roth,

GCMS Notes Applied .... but the wait is not over... hope get my PPR soon. ;D

Gumpy

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
meg20122 said:
Done Toby :)
Thanks.

Great, I just received your information. However, I'm missing a couple of details.
Please let me know the following:
- Your country of origin:
- The visa office you requsted in the IMM0008 form:

You've been added to line 54.
The link to the spreadsheet is in my signature :)

ashishdz

Star Member
May 4, 2013
MY STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON LAST APRIL 28 YET I AM NOT SEEING PPR SO FAR.PEOPLE SAY JUST HANG IN THERE. THTS WHAT WE ALL SUPPOSED :p TO DO!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ashishdz said:
MY STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON LAST APRIL 28 YET I AM NOT SEEING PPR SO FAR.PEOPLE SAY JUST HANG IN THERE. THTS WHAT WE ALL SUPPOSED :p TO DO!
IS THAT WHY YOU ARE YELLING OR IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY???
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: TYPING IN CAPS ONLINE MEANS THAT YOU ARE YELLING.

YOU CAN YELL EVEN LOUDER BY TYPING IN CAPS AND UNDERLINING THE WHOLE THING + MAKE IT BOLD

CECapplicantXX

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed Recived on 11-07-2013
IELTS Request
Included with App
iam_toby said:
IS THAT WHY YOU ARE YELLING OR IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY???
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: TYPING IN CAPS ONLINE MEANS THAT YOU ARE YELLING.

YOU CAN YELL EVEN LOUDER BY TYPING IN CAPS AND UNDERLINING THE WHOLE THING + MAKE IT BOLD
LOL!!!!

meg20122

Jun 30, 2012
Toby,
How do I see or log in to the spreadsheet? I am currently living in Canada. and the visa office is Ottawa.
Thanks again. :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
meg20122 said:
Toby,
How do I see or log in to the spreadsheet? I am currently living in Canada. and the visa office is Ottawa.
Thanks again. :)
You don't have to login, simply click on this link:
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE

What country are you from?

Never mind :) Just read your private message.

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
I sent a note to CIC for confirmation if anything is pending from my side. Today, I received a note stating "Our office confirms that your application is currently in process as per regulatory procedures. Our office will contact you if any further action is required. "

I think I should have waited like others as the last communication may delay the process further? Experts - Did I took a wrong step by asking CIC?

Regards,
Vishal

itsmeraja86

Apr 23, 2014
PPR received on April 30th
Passport sent on 7th May
Received passport today(15th May)
CoPR date - 9th May
:D :D :D :D :D
I am in New Jersey USA. Can anyone suggest best port of entry for Landing (Rainbow bridge/Queenston - Lewiston bridge)

Thanks,

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
itsmeraja86 said:
PPR received on April 30th
Passport sent on 7th May
Received passport today(15th May)
CoPR date - 9th May
:D :D :D :D :D
I am in New Jersey USA. Can anyone suggest best port of entry for Landing (Rainbow bridge/Queenston - Lewiston bridge)

Thanks,
I guess you ECAS status has changed to decision made as well? :) Congrats!!

liubiah

Nov 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013
AOR Received.
03-12-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
09-05-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2014
LANDED..........
22-06-2014
meg20122 said:
I am a September 2013 applicant. Is it normal to get two RPRF request?
I got my first RPRF request on April 9, 2014 and paid it on April 13,2014 and on the same date the 13th I sent
my proof of receipt to CPCO-Cost-Recovery as per instruction on their email. I got their automated response the same day too. Today May 15,2014 I got the same email RPRF Request, I email CPC-CTD- Ottawa and CPCO-Cost-Recovery and explained and sent again my proof of payment. Again an automated response was sent to my email. I just don't have any idea how they handle all our applications.
Anybody who have the same experience. All comments are welcome and will be very helpful. Thank you.
Many people including myself received a second RPRF request recently. I suspect it's just some glitch in their system, so I won't be too worried about it. I just sent the receipt again and explained I have received the RPRF request again.

dominicanx

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Jun-2014
Vishal007 said:
I sent a note to CIC for confirmation if anything is pending from my side. Today, I received a note stating "Our office confirms that your application is currently in process as per regulatory procedures. Our office will contact you if any further action is required. "

I think I should have waited like others as the last communication may delay the process further? Experts - Did I took a wrong step by asking CIC?

Regards,
Vishal
Hey Vishal,
I don't think so, I sent an email to CIC last week (which they did not respond... how rude! ;D) and received my PPR on May 14th. I don't think that this will delay your application.

itsmeraja86

Apr 23, 2014
liubiah said:
Many people including myself received a second RPRF request recently. I suspect it's just some glitch in their system, so I won't be too worried about it. I just sent the receipt again and explained I have received the RPRF request again.
Yes thats normal.. I received RPRF twice 8) 8)