+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Update on ECAS

Permanent Residence
- We received your application for permanent residence on September 25, 2013.
- We started processing your application on April 11, 2014.
- Medical results have been received.

:)

Congrats!! :)

mohitgoyal

Apr 17, 2014
Toronto
spartan84 said:
Hey Folks,
I have a question. Approximately after how many days of Medical results uploaded to CIC , E-CAS status is updated to medical results have been received, My medicals results were uploaded by doctor on May 9,2014. thanks

Hi Spartan 84 - For me it took 4-5 business days. Results were uploaded on May 5th and May 9th, eCAS showed Medical received. Hope this helps. Thanks, Mohit

godzilla3456

Jun 28, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
16-11-2013
Finally!!! A change in status.

It had now changed to

"Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Now need to wait for passport request.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
godzilla3456 said:
Finally!!! A change in status.

It had now changed to

"Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Now need to wait for passport request.
Nice!! Congrats, buds :) That's great news! You'll get the email shortly!

dantasvictor

Feb 11, 2013
Good morning,

Following is my eCas update. Does that mean that I will get the passport request today?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on September 23, 2013.

We started processing your application on April 8, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dantasvictor said:
Good morning,

Following is my eCas update. Does that mean that I will get the passport request today?

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on September 23, 2013.

We started processing your application on April 8, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Let's say you'll get the PPR soon. It could be today, tomorrow, in a week or a month. Hang in there!

kdcec

Apr 9, 2014
Toby, please update the sheet.

received my passports from CIC and Visa issue date is 6th May.

Thanks for all the help and Good luck for all who are waiting for MRs and CoPRs.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kdcec said:
Toby, please update the sheet.

received my passports from CIC and Visa issue date is 6th May.

Thanks for all the help and Good luck for all who are waiting for MRs and CoPRs.
Awesome, congrats! :) Good luck with the landing!
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/my-landing-experience.html

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi Everyone

H r u doing? How many of our family members (September applicants) landed :) My status is still the same. I am waiting for my Singapore PCC. Looks like this has become a killer in my case. I have been waiting for it for already close to two months. Hope to get the PCC from Singapore, and then send it to CIC, and get the PPR, and send the passport, and wait for the passport, and finish the landing formalities. :) So many "and"s :)

Cheers,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi Everyone

H r u doing? How many of our family members (September applicants) landed :) My status is still the same. I am waiting for my Singapore PCC. Looks like this has become a killer in my case. I have been waiting for it for already close to two months. Hope to get the PCC from Singapore, and then send it to CIC, and get the PPR, and send the passport, and wait for the passport, and finish the landing formalities. :) So many "and"s :)

Cheers,
Kunishsa
Toronto2013 said:
I am in the same position :) I have been waiting from 31st March for the PPR! No status change.

Hang in there guys! You're so close! I had to wait longer that others as well :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toronto2013 said:
sure ofcourse :)

Just sent the GCMS notes request. This is my first request. Lets see what comes in that.
You'll get the PPR before you get the GCMS notes :)) Same happened to me. I'll get my notes on the 17th, but
already completed the landing... so doesn't matter anymore :D

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Thanks a lot Toronto2013 and Toby.

I called Singapore Police and they told me that they have stopped sending the PCCs directly to immigration. So the PCC has to reach me first and then I need to send it to CIC. Singapore police also confirmed that they have not YET started my PCC and they will send it by only normal post which takes approximately about 17 - 20 days. I gave up on my enthusiasm / anxiety / interest / eagerness of getting PR. I knew I will surely get my PR one day and I also knew that it won't be very soon. Probably I could potentailly be the last candidate to get PR from our September family :)

Cheers,
Kunishsa

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello friends,
Congrats toby and everyone who got their PR..Am an unlucky too..waiting for longtime now..hopefully waiting with lots of prayers...