15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
SENTHILS said:
Can u tell me how long it takes to get PPR after reflecting medical received in ECAS for u?
I think
Doctor upload 30 april
In ecas received 5 may
passport request date 6 april

Than you
Rgk

ashishdz

Star Member
May 4, 2013
ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW MY STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE, BUT I DIDN'T GET PASSPORT REQUEST. SHOULD I CONTACT CIC?

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
ashishdz said:
ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW MY STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE, BUT I DIDN'T GET PASSPORT REQUEST. SHOULD I CONTACT CIC?
Wait.. I only contact CIC when I submit up date reference letter, PCC, and need extra time for my spouse RCMP. Lucky they not delay the proccesing. Asked them if they received your MD.or give another week. Thanks

mohitgoyal

Apr 17, 2014
Toronto
Congrats Toby. Your hard work on this forum is now paying off. Good luck, you are just awesome.
I see my eCAS displaying as Medical Received. I appeared for the test on April 21, med uploaded on May 5. Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks,
Mohit

morningrain

Nov 14, 2013
Toby! Congrats!

I received CoPR as well! YUS!
Says it was issued Apr 29. Will be flag-polling next weekend!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
So... just got home from work... checked the mailbox and guess what, I finally got the CoPR :) The document has been issued on May 1st.
Toby, congrats! All the best in your future endeavours. Lotsa good karma pouring in your daily life~ Please stay here little bit longer...

gumpy

May 9, 2014
Hi All,

I have been a silent observer on this forum and really appreciate the work done Toby and all other members.

I applied for the PR on 12th September, 2010.

I got request for Additional Doc: PCC for wife on 29th March, 2014

MR received: 3rd April, 2014

RPRF received : 9th April, 2014

Medicals Done: 9th April, 2014

Medicals Uploaded : 25th April, 2014

Additional Doc and RPRF receipt sent : 15th April, 2014

Hi Toby: Can you please add my details to the sheet.

I have been tracking my status on an hourly basis now :eek:, but still the ECAS has not been updated yet with "Medicals received" or to "Decision Made".

I am getting very anxious now ...

Can someone guide me on the next steps I can do ensure all is well.

Thanks,
Gumpy

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Thank you so much!

Opening this forum in the morning to 3 or 4 pages of congratulations is an incredible
feeling, let me tell you! Thank you so much!!

As for the landing, I went to the Douglas Border Crossing in BC right after dinner at around
700pm. No line southbound and no line northbound. At the US side I was directed into secondary
immgration, went inside and got called up right away. The officer issued the refusal paper, since I haven't had
a valid I-94 visa at the time.

Note: I talked to him about whether the refusal being on my file or not and he said that it will not be entered into the
system, the paper is only for Canadian Immigration that they see I've actually left the country. So it will not affect
future visa applications for the US.

He then directed me in the direction to make a U-turn and return to the Canadian side. 5 minutes later I find myself waiting in
line at the Canadian Immigration, with only 1 person in front of me. Got called up within 5 minutes and presented my
passport and the CoPR. The officer checked and had me verify the information on the document. I had to initial at three places
and sign the document. He then informed me about my rights as a permanent resident and I was on my way home already.

Cheers and good luck to everyone else who is still waiting!! I'm right here with you.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gumpy said:
Hi All,

I have been a silent observer on this forum and really appreciate the work done Toby and all other members.

I applied for the PR on 12th September, 2010.

I got request for Additional Doc: PCC for wife on 29th March, 2014

MR received: 3rd April, 2014

RPRF received : 9th April, 2014

Medicals Done: 9th April, 2014

Medicals Uploaded : 25th April, 2014

Additional Doc and RPRF receipt sent : 15th April, 2014

Hi Toby: Can you please add my details to the sheet.

I have been tracking my status on an hourly basis now :eek:, but still the ECAS has not been updated yet with "Medicals received" or to "Decision Made".

I am getting very anxious now ...

Can someone guide me on the next steps I can do ensure all is well.

Thanks,
Gumpy
Please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ

Thank you!

Matt the Aussie

Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
11-04-2014
iam_toby said:
Thank you so much!

Opening this forum in the morning to 3 or 4 pages of congratulations is an incredible

As for the landing, I went to the Douglas Border Crossing in BC right after dinner at around
700pm. No line southbound and no line northbound. At the US side I was directed into secondary
immgration, went inside and got called up right away. The officer issued the refusal paper, since I haven't had

Note: I talked to him about whether the refusal being on my file or not and he said that it will not be entered into the
system, the paper is only for Canadian Immigration that they see I've actually left the country. So it will not affect

He then directed me in the direction to make a U-turn and return to the Canadian side. 5 minutes later I find myself waiting in
line at the Canadian Immigration, with only 1 person in front of me. Got called up within 5 minutes and presented my
passport and the CoPR. The officer checked and had me verify the information on the document. I had to initial at three places
and sign the document. He then informed me about my rights as a permanent resident and I was on my way home already.

Cheers and good luck to everyone else who is still waiting!! I'm right here with you.
The congratulations are well deserved. You've done countless members here a great service by collecting all the information that you have and also being available to answer several one-off questions on the boards here. Kudos.

cecnov2013

Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
11-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
20-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2014
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
iam_toby said:
Thank you so much!

Dear Toby

Congradulations. I really trust your knowledge and would appreciate if you could share your thoughts

I worked in 2010/2011 and in my work permit, my client's name is mentioned instead of my employer's name. I believe i had given my client letter at the airport instead of my employer letter.
Even i had to extend my work permit for 6 months and even in my second work permit, my client name is mentioned

While i applied i included a reference letter from my employer and the client. Both time i work for the same client and same employer
So do you think this would be a problem, and i missed to explain this while i had applied. I still havent got my MR and guessing this could be the reason for the delay