+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canada.msn said:
Hi Toby,

Kindly update the spreadsheet with this info my friend.... you have been a wonderful person and a great help...

PPR Request: 7th May 2014
Medicals received updated today evening.

ECAS status: 'In Process'

Thanks again :)
What's your country of origin? Missing that in the spreadsheet.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iam_toby said:
What's your country of origin? Missing that in the spreadsheet.
hi toby... my country of origin is India....
btw...Folks if we are sending the passports by Canada Post Xpresspost - we need to send it to below address correct?
We just need to send with the copy of email we received? No cover letter required right?

CPC-Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, KIG 4B9

Thanks!

wtng4pr

Feb 12, 2014
"hi wtng wn did u submitted u r medicals and rprf plz let me know"

My medcials were uploaded on Apr 26th. ECAS started showing 'Medical Results Received' on May 2nd. RPRF request on April 17th and I paid it on April 18th.

dannyjawaid

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 12th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 5th 2013
Med's Request
March 28th 2014
Med's Done....
April 12th 2014
Passport Req..
April 29th 2014
canada.msn said:
hi toby... my country of origin is India....
btw...Folks if we are sending the passports by Canada Post Xpresspost - we need to send it to below address correct?
We just need to send with the copy of email we received? No cover letter required right?

CPC-Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, KIG 4B9

Thanks!

If you are sending by xpresspost courier, you need to send it to 365 Laurier Avenue along with the copy of the email only.

dannyjawaid

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 12th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 5th 2013
Med's Request
March 28th 2014
Med's Done....
April 12th 2014
Passport Req..
April 29th 2014
Return tracker activated finally! Should be getting my passport sometime today or tomorrow!

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi... I am bit confused which address to send the passports - CPC email says as below:

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post: CPC – OttawaPO Box 9780Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier: CPC – Ottawa365 Laurier Avenue WestOttawa ON K1A 1L1 If you have a mailing address in Canada:
To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

I am confused if I send my prepaid Canada Post Xpresspost Is it the courier address or should I send it to the Canada Post Address??

Thanks!

chowli

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-27-2013
AOR Received.
November-27-2013
Med's Request
April-09-2014
Med's Done....
April-23-2014
Passport Req..
May-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-06-2014
LANDED..........
May-28-2014
canada.msn said:
Hi... I am bit confused which address to send the passports - CPC email says as below:

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPC-O)Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.

Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Courier: CPC – Ottawa365 Laurier Avenue WestOttawa ON K1A 1L1 If you have a mailing address in Canada:
To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

I am confused if I send my prepaid Canada Post Xpresspost Is it the courier address or should I send it to the Canada Post Address??

Thanks!
Congrats for your PPR, Canada.msn! For me, I bought and used canadapost's expresspost envelops, and put the canadapost address. My passport is on its way back, good luck to yours!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
chowli said:
Congrats for your PPR, Canada.msn! For me, I bought and used canadapost's expresspost envelops, and put the canadapost address. My passport is on its way back, good luck to yours!
Congrats! I'm waiting for the CoPR myself. ECAS changed to decision made on Friday morning last week.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
chowli said:
Thanks Chowli!

chowli

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-27-2013
AOR Received.
November-27-2013
Med's Request
April-09-2014
Med's Done....
April-23-2014
Passport Req..
May-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-06-2014
LANDED..........
May-28-2014
iam_toby said:
Congrats! I'm waiting for the CoPR myself. ECAS changed to decision made on Friday morning last week.
Thanks, Toby! I hope your COPR is also on its way to your mailbox! The waiting game is almost over for you : )

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
[quote author=canada.msn]

Thanks!

[/quote]

Xpresspost is considered courier cause it will be fast. So you can send it to Courier address.

The P O Box, is as it says a P O Box. It is upto you, they don't judge btw :p

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iamroth said:
Xpresspost is considered courier cause it will be fast. So you can send it to Courier address.

The P O Box, is as it says a P O Box. It is upto you, they don't judge btw :p
Thanks for your response iamroth.... i am getting mixed responses... others who have already sent their passports pls confirm which address you guys sent by Xpresspost?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Guys, anyone in this sitaution, pls share what you have done?

My kid was born here in Canada and has Canadian passport. Do I need to send a photocopy of her Canadian Passport along with our Passports for PR visa stamping?

Thanks to iamroth... he suggested I dont have to but can include a copy of my kids canadian passport if I h'd like to.... others in this sitaution pls suggest what you guys have done?

Thanks ahead!

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Folks, any response to my previous 2 posts... appreciate your inputs....thanks!

Matt the Aussie

Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
11-04-2014
canada.msn said:
Guys, anyone in this sitaution, pls share what you have done?

My kid was born here in Canada and has Canadian passport. Do I need to send a photocopy of her Canadian Passport along with our Passports for PR visa stamping?

Thanks to iamroth... he suggested I dont have to but can include a copy of my kids canadian passport if I h'd like to.... others in this sitaution pls suggest what you guys have done?

Thanks ahead!
I agree with iamroth, if your kid has a Canadian passport, he/she does not need a visa to land in Canada.