September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
itsmeraja86 said:
Thanks Tobi,

I will update the spreadsheet...
I don't have a valid Canadian address Proof :-[
That's fine, if you don't have an address in Canada, that's ok.
They will ask you for an address to mail your PR card tho. Maybe check with them if it's possible
to mail the card to a friend or what your options are.

itsmeraja86

Apr 23, 2014
iam_toby said:
That's fine, if you don't have an address in Canada, that's ok.
They will ask you for an address to mail your PR card tho. Maybe check with them if it's possible
to mail the card to a friend or what your options are.
Awesome!!!
Now i have to wait for request for passport.

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
How? You can do whatever you want. ??? ???
Ride your bicycle across, walk across or take the bus. I don't really understand your question :)
sorry for the confusion, im asking about the directions on how to where to land in vancouver just by walking
i remember somebody asked and he was instructed to take the skytrain then walk?....if im not mistaken...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Can you please tell us the latest PPR applicant's date of application?
I don't know, but you can check the spreadsheet and look it up
Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
:) I can not open the spread sheet until I go back to my home. It is not working from my office machine. That's the reason I had asked.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Felix14 said:
sorry for the confusion, im asking about the directions on how to where to land in vancouver just by walking
i remember somebody asked and he was instructed to take the skytrain then walk?....if im not mistaken...
Yes, depends on where you live. There's a couple of land crossings in the lower mainland, some of
which are fairly close to bus stops.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
:) I can not open the spread sheet until I go back to my home. It is not working from my office machine. That's the reason I had asked.
Huh? You can't open the spreadsheet? Do you get an error message or anything?
Anyhow, molotoff ( September 24th ) received the PPR on April 22nd.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
navalpandit said:
TOBY YOU GENIUS,,,,,,,,,, PLZ LOOK INTO MY CONCERN,, JUST POSTED 10 MINUTES AGO............. YOU MISSED IT...
rcherukuri09 said:
HI
TOBY MY APPLICATION REACHED OCT 21 CAN YOU EXPECT APPROXIMATELY WHEN I CAN GET MEDICAL REQUESTS

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Guys, please don't do the all-caps garbage. All-caps on a forum means that you're shouting and
I won't bother reading that.
Please repost your question and the question I apparently missed 10 minutes ago.