iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
auracreates said:
Thanks Toby, IamRoth and Senthils,

I appreciate your advice and kind words. I spoke to my mom too, and she gave me a home-made remedy to drink milk and water mixed, in equal parts a few times a day tomorrow and the day of. Apparently, that helps in reducing heat in your body, which could be a possible cause of blood strands in urine. Moms are the best :)

I will update my results when I receive them.
Did the DMP's office contact you before sending your report to CIC? Because I was under the impression DMPs contact the applicant, if they have any concern before contacting CIC.

letstry21

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP request 10-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Got Medical Instructions on 08-Jul after mail to CPP
Med's Done....
10-Jul-2014 (Uploaded 15-Jul-2014)
Passport Req..
25-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-Sep-2014(Initially passport was returned back due to Damaged passport so got reissued and send again)
LANDED..........
28-Sep-2014
Just a question ...do they do dipstick test or microscopic test for Urine?

As if they do Microscopic test then these solutions may be not that effective ,during application for work permit they did Dipstick test not sure about Medicals for PR.

But still no harm in going with these quick fix solutions.

pradeepkc

Feb 20, 2013
iam_toby said:
Congrats!! Could you please let me know what NOC you used for your application, when you received
your AOR and when you received the RPRF request? :) Just so I can update the spreadsheet.

Thank you.
Hey Toby,
NOC: 2173
AOR : Nov 1st
RPRF requested: 31st March

Please update

xprezclint

Mar 31, 2014
Hey peeps..Just a small update...ECAS now shows medicals received for me. I believe it got updated today..
Toby, You da man. You were spot on with that...It did take 2-3 weeks for that to change :D

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
letstry21 said:

As if they do Microscopic test then these solutions may be not that effective ,during application for work permit they did Dipstick test not sure about Medicals for PR.

It depends on the lab.

They can do any test, but dipstick seems first. If there is abnormal result like blood or glucose (result > 1), they will do a microscopy test. If they start with microscopy test (and find abnormal result), they will again repeat microscopy to confirm.

If both of these test show abnormal result, then there maybe a creatinine test.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doctor in Kitchener, Ontario is so nice so fast upload and can make a booking in one day or sameday....all test in one location.
if the test is normal just 2days upload to CIC...especialy, price fee is resonable ( $187 all included)
http://www.imemed.ca/IMEmed/Immigration_Medical_Examiners.html

auracreates

Aug 15, 2013
iamroth said:
Did the DMP's office contact you before sending your report to CIC? Because I was under the impression DMPs contact the applicant, if they have any concern before contacting CIC.
Interestingly enough, I am told that CIC requested the re-test. I am however thinking it actually may be the DMP requesting it. I am going to ask to see the letter/email/note from CIC requesting my retest. Waiting eagerly for Wednesday.

jimkal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-01-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
11-09-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
01-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
iamroth said:
you can work in Quebec, but the Visa officer may ask you to submit proof that you are going to settle outside Quebec. Because Quebec chooses it's own immigrants. I read in this forum, an applicant was asked for this proof.

As proof you can submit potential employment offers, Tenancy agreements outside Quebec.
Hi Iamroth,
Thank you for the information. As of now I do not have any job offers in my hand. But I am applying for it. Do you mean I should be providing proofs for job offers or should I be presenting what avenues I have if I go outside Quebec. I appreciate if you could please provide more information in this regard.

auracreates

Aug 15, 2013
letstry21 said:

Is a dipstick test the same as peeing in a bottle/container? I am curious because if my previous test results showed blood in the urine, they should've requested a microscopy next. But I think I still maybe doing the whole pee in a container test again...will have to wait and find out

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
jimkal said:
Hi Iamroth,
Thank you for the information. As of now I do not have any job offers in my hand. But I am applying for it. Do you mean I should be providing proofs for job offers or should I be presenting what avenues I have if I go outside Quebec. I appreciate if you could please provide more information in this regard.
Hey Jim, I searched and found some info on this. From another member "mkapadia":

"Not a recommended approach if you do not intend to reside outside the province of Quebec. Note that they are NOT much interested in intention to reside outside Quebec but more on actual proof that convinces them. Here's the following I did,

1) I had 3 job offers from companies outside Quebec
2) Apt rented outside Quebec and lease document
3) Bank account outside Quebec showing address proof
4) Had never applied to QSW (Be careful, they actually verify if you at all applied for CSQ etc. related to Quebec)
5) A couple of French certificate courses I attended to show my sincere effort in learning French but inability to succeed in that endeavour
6) Reference letter from a Canadian citizen (guarantor) stating my intention to reside outside Quebec
7) Bank balance to buy a Home outside Quebec
8] Active association and participation with Organisations and community outside Quebec
9) Do NOT do landing in Quebec

Again things may vary from case to case and from one VO to another.

Hope this benefits you all.

Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/august-2012-pr-applications-t114004.0.html;msg2725481#msg2725481

How to write Letter of intent on residing outside Quebec

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-intent-to-reside-outside-quebec-letter-t174436.0.html;msg2789916#msg2789916

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/the-quebec-problem-t171850.0.html;msg2694496#msg2694496

Ceclina

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/30/2013
AOR Received.
29/11/2013
iam_toby said:
You could get an appointment the week before you leave and either do upfront medicals if you don't receive the MR by then, or, if you've received the MR before your appointment, undergo regular medical exams :)

What's your current ECAS status? Still "Application Received"?
yeap, still "application received" :(

atuls1317

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 September 2013
AOR Received.
5 November 2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
05 June 2014
Hey everyone ,
Is CIC working today ?

jimkal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-01-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
11-09-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
01-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
iamroth said:
Hey Jim, I searched and found some info on this. From another member "mkapadia":

"Not a recommended approach if you do not intend to reside outside the province of Quebec. Note that they are NOT much interested in intention to reside outside Quebec but more on actual proof that convinces them. Here's the following I did,

1) I had 3 job offers from companies outside Quebec
2) Apt rented outside Quebec and lease document
3) Bank account outside Quebec showing address proof
4) Had never applied to QSW (Be careful, they actually verify if you at all applied for CSQ etc. related to Quebec)
5) A couple of French certificate courses I attended to show my sincere effort in learning French but inability to succeed in that endeavour
6) Reference letter from a Canadian citizen (guarantor) stating my intention to reside outside Quebec
7) Bank balance to buy a Home outside Quebec
8] Active association and participation with Organisations and community outside Quebec
9) Do NOT do landing in Quebec

Again things may vary from case to case and from one VO to another.

Hope this benefits you all.

Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/august-2012-pr-applications-t114004.0.html;msg2725481#msg2725481

How to write Letter of intent on residing outside Quebec

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-intent-to-reside-outside-quebec-letter-t174436.0.html;msg2789916#msg2789916

Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t171850.0.html
Hi Iamroth,
Thank you for the quick feedback. Do you think I should be arranging (if possible all) of these documents asap and send it to CIC? I recently obtained my GCMS notes and it says security check in progress. Do you think it is the right time to arrange these documents and send them at this stage of Application processing.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
jimkal said:
Hi Iamroth,
Thank you for the quick feedback. Do you think I should be arranging (if possible all) of these documents asap and send it to CIC? I recently obtained my GCMS notes and it says security check in progress. Do you think it is the right time to arrange these documents and send them at this stage of Application processing.
You can start gathering, but it will be best to send to CIC after they request.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
iam_toby said:
IMHO everyone who immigrates has to undergo a medical exam.
They expire. I had to do mine when I immigrated as a student and now, 5 years later, I have to do a second one for PR. ::)

BTW

RCMP Police Certificate: January 29th
Mexican Police Certificates: April 9th
RPRF Request: April 18th