Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
Jclu said:
Hey there,

I checked ECAS this morning and the status is Decision Made. However, I didn't receive the email ask for RPRF (already paid with application). I haven't received the email for passport request yet. Is that normal?
Yes, a decision is made before they send PPR, congratz, you are one step closer!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Yah few more people got 'Decision Made' without getting Passport Request :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
pradeepkc said:
Online status "Decision Made"... Received PPR last early week. Sent passport last week.
Congrats!! Could you please let me know what NOC you used for your application, when you received
your AOR and when you received the RPRF request? :) Just so I can update the spreadsheet.

Thank you.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Jalex23 said:
Hey, in the police certificate request it says: "include your file number"

As far as I can recall I only have UCI and Application number (starts with an E), but nothing like "file number".

So.... what to do? :eek:
The application number is your file number, it's one and the same thing.

auracreates

Aug 15, 2013
So a not-so-great morning for me! It is also kind of embarrassing to post this, but figured we are all marching towards a common goal and hence I can discuss some stuff with you folks, although somewhat personal in nature.. I received a call from my DMP's assistant. My meds were uploaded last week Thursday and they found a bit of blood in the urine test. And the VO has asked for the urinalysis to be redone.
Not sure how this impacts my application, besides delaying it. I am going on Wednesday to redo the test, but if they do find any traces of blood again, will it affect the decision they make for my admissibility?
Any advise, seniors??

Thanks,

jimkal

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
14-01-2014
Med's Request
10-09-2014
Med's Done....
11-09-2014
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
01-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
Hello Group,

Anyone from Quebec?

This is also very important for me to understand the following two queries. I would appreciate if any members of this group answers my concern.

(1) I am already working in Quebec, since Sept 2012 and applied for CEC on 25th Nov 2013 (AOR 10th Jan 2014). My work permit expires in Sept 2014. My question is whether I will have a problem with my CEC if I am working in Quebec till my application is processed and will it have negative impact on my application during its processing. Do I need to show any proof that I will be moving to other place after my PR, if so what kind of proof should I provide.

(2) Do I need apply for BOWP around June 2014, will it have any problems with my staying in Quebec.

Thank you all in advance

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
auracreates said:
So a not-so-great morning for me! It is also kind of embarrassing to post this, but figured we are all marching towards a common goal and hence I can discuss some stuff with you folks, although somewhat personal in nature.. I received a call from my DMP's assistant. My meds were uploaded last week Thursday and they found a bit of blood in the urine test. And the VO has asked for the urinalysis to be redone.
Not sure how this impacts my application, besides delaying it. I am going on Wednesday to redo the test, but if they do find any traces of blood again, will it affect the decision they make for my admissibility?
Any advise, seniors??

Thanks,
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that, but for now there's nothing you have to worry about. It will delay your application by a couple
of days, but I read about blood in urine samples in other threads before and most of the time the second test came back fine.
Make sure do drink lots of water the day before the exam and on the day of your exam.
This might also be interesting to read : >> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_Urinanalysis.pdf

Hope this helps.

SENTHILS

Aug 26, 2013
auracreates said:
Any advise, seniors??

Thanks,
Hii auracreates
Dont worry about that...I went to francis li's clinic on Apr 5th.They found some blood on urine for my wife.Then called us to redo the same on Apr15th.They advised us to drink lot of water from previous day.Also they advised us while taking urine,take the middle stream for the test(leave the initial and last portions of urine).This time everything went fine.I hope this will help.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
auracreates said:
Any advise, seniors??

Thanks,
Hey Aura, this condition is called Hematuria. As others noted Just drink a lot of water... and Urinate before going to the doctor. Then drink at least 2/3 glass of water. Also do not take sample from initial flow. Pee for couple of seconds, then take sample, then finish urinating. These are not foolproof tricks, but definitely beneficiary.

If the condition is not serious, there will not be any problem. At most they may ask you to do more test in 2/3 months (after becoming PR) also known as Medical surveillance, could be applied.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
iamroth said:
Hey Aura, this condition is called Hematuria. As others noted Just drink a lot of water... and Urinate before going to the doctor. Then drink at least 2/3 glass of water. Also do not take sample from initial flow. Pee for couple of seconds, then take sample, then finish urinating. These are not foolproof tricks, but definitely beneficiary.

If the condition is not serious, there will not be any problem. At most they may ask you to do more test in 2/3 months (after becoming PR) also known as Medical surveillance, could be applied.
I have a question if they found any thing which can be concern during medicals do they tell you before sending it to immigration

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gladaki said:
I have a question if they found any thing which can be concern during medicals do they tell you before sending it to immigration
Yes, the clinic would call you before they upload the results.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
jimkal said:
Hello Group,

Anyone from Quebec?

This is also very important for me to understand the following two queries. I would appreciate if any members of this group answers my concern.

(1) I am already working in Quebec, since Sept 2012 and applied for CEC on 25th Nov 2013 (AOR 10th Jan 2014). My work permit expires in Sept 2014. My question is whether I will have a problem with my CEC if I am working in Quebec till my application is processed and will it have negative impact on my application during its processing. Do I need to show any proof that I will be moving to other place after my PR, if so what kind of proof should I provide.

(2) Do I need apply for BOWP around June 2014, will it have any problems with my staying in Quebec.

Thank you all in advance
you can work in Quebec, but the Visa officer may ask you to submit proof that you are going to settle outside Quebec. Because Quebec chooses it's own immigrants. I read in this forum, an applicant was asked for this proof.

As proof you can submit potential employment offers, Tenancy agreements outside Quebec.

auracreates

Aug 15, 2013
iamroth said:

SENTHILS said:
Hii auracreates
Dont worry about that...I went to francis li's clinic on Apr 5th.They found some blood on urine for my wife.Then called us to redo the same on Apr15th.They advised us to drink lot of water from previous day.Also they advised us while taking urine,take the middle stream for the test(leave the initial and last portions of urine).This time everything went fine.I hope this will help.
iam_toby said:
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that, but for now there's nothing you have to worry about. It will delay your application by a couple
of days, but I read about blood in urine samples in other threads before and most of the time the second test came back fine.
Make sure do drink lots of water the day before the exam and on the day of your exam.
This might also be interesting to read : >> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/IMEI_Urinanalysis.pdf

Hope this helps.
Thanks Toby, IamRoth and Senthils,

I appreciate your advice and kind words. I spoke to my mom too, and she gave me a home-made remedy to drink milk and water mixed, in equal parts a few times a day tomorrow and the day of. Apparently, that helps in reducing heat in your body, which could be a possible cause of blood strands in urine. Moms are the best :)

I will update my results when I receive them.