19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
dannyjawaid said:
She is located in the Sunridge Professional Center in the Northeast. Her clinic is in the basement. I had an appointment for 2:10 but I had to wait almost half an hour longer since there were already a few people there before me. In the meanwhile, they took my photo and asked me to make the payment. The assistant then came in and took me to a room where she took my blood pressure and sent me to provide a urine sample. After that I waited another 10 minutes before the doctor came in and asked me a bunch of questions about my medical history and did her thing. The doctor took only 5 minutes and told me all looks good and gave me the blood test and x-ray slips.

The whole experience was alright, took about 1-1.5 hour from start to finish, though I was a bit annoyed initially about having to wait an extra 30 mins but I guess that's standard.

WHERE DID YOU DO X-RAY? I HEARD YOU CAN WALK IN AND NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED.....IS IT IN A DIFFERENT OFFICE?

RiskyPrisky

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted alongwith application
Med's Request
29-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2014
LANDED..........
02-Sep-2014
pfse said:
You may find this thread helpful:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sample-intent-to-reside-outside-quebec-letter-t174436.0.html
Thanks pfse

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hello guys and senior need help, I just got update document request for my wife RCMP
Dn they give me for 30 days. What should do.
Thank u.

RiskyPrisky

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2013
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted alongwith application
Med's Request
29-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2014
LANDED..........
02-Sep-2014
iam_toby said:
When did you get that email?

I would submit documents such as rental agreements, leases, utility bills. Documents that proof that you're living and
intend to live outside of Quebec.
Thanks Toby,
Fist of all sorry for being in and out, just running around to answer questions by VO :)

Here is the Email which I received on 11-April-2014:
----------------------------------
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

> Employment Reference Letter: Please provide an updated letter of employment from XXXXXXXXX in Canada that includes the following information:

a. The length of time worked in Canada for XXXXXXXXX full time (provide start to end date)
b. An example of a typical workweek schedule (include number of hours worked per week on average)
c. Detailed description of duties of every position held in Canada (not pasted from NOC code)
d. Physical location of work in Canada
e. Employer contact name, telephone number (in Canada) and preferred time of contact
f. The letter should also be dated

> Evidence of Residential Intentions: Please provide evidence that you intend to reside in a province other than the province Quebec.

-----------------------------------
Regarding Employment, here is what I Provided as evidence along-with my application:
- Salary Letter (Mentioning my Location, Start Date, Designation & Salary)
- Pay Stubs (6 Months Pay Stubs)
- T4s
- Contract/Offer Letter Copy
- A Cover Letter
- My previous petition which had my Roles & Responsibilities

Challenge 1: I am Currently working in the Indian Business unit of same company for which I was working in Quebec (I was on 2 years deputation). My Candian counter part can't provide such Formal letter as it is against the company Process/Policies. At max I should be able to get an E-mail from my previous manager.

Challenge 2: I am not working in Canada - QC anymore. I am working in India and I don't have "rental agreements, leases, utility bills" to show for any other Province. At the best I can draft a letter and try to convince VO that if I would have wanted to be in QC, I would not have come back and rather joined some other company then itself.

Any suggestions or comments. I went through various forums and it seems I have limited options. It is a borderline case for me and atleast one positive point is that VO has given me an opportunity to give evidence.

Regards,
RP

suraaj

Apr 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-11-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP 25-07-2013
File Transfer...
13-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
Toby,

If you can carry the link to the spreadsheet in your signature, it would be quite helpful.

Regards Suraaj

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
April 8, 2014 — Ottawa — Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that Canada's active recruitment model for economic immigration will officially be called “Express Entry.” Set to launch in January 2015, “Express Entry” is a major step forward in the transformation of Canada's immigration system into one that is fast, flexible and focused on meeting Canada's economic and labour needs.

Express Entry” will allow for greater flexibility and better responsiveness to deal with regional labour shortages, and help fill open jobs for which there are no available Canadian workers. “Express Entry” candidates who receive a valid job offer or nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) will be quickly invited to apply for permanent residency – a key distinction between “Express Entry” and the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, which is only used to fill temporary labour and skill shortages.

Formerly referred to as “Expression of Interest”, “Express Entry” will be open to skilled immigrants and allow the government to select the best candidates who are most likely to succeed in Canada, rather than those who happen to be first in line. It will also prevent backlogs and allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to better coordinate application volume with the annual immigration levels plan.

Qualified applicants can expect faster processing times of six months or less when invited to come to Canada in four key economic streams: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, and a portion of the PNP.

With “Express Entry,” employers will have a key role in selecting economic immigrants and providing advice to the Government of Canada. To this end, Alexander also announced that over the course of spring 2014, CIC will work with provincial and territorial governments to hold a series of cross-Canada information sessions to provide employers with more information about this exciting new system.

New immigration policy starting from January 2015.
Source: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=836509

suraaj

Apr 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-11-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP 25-07-2013
File Transfer...
13-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
iam_toby said:
For sure :) Don't have a lot of characters left, but I put it in.
Thanks...Unable to give +1... :(

Regards Suraaj

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
As per the latest information on the spreadsheet, we're still missing 21 MRs for September applicants.
If you happen to have your MR already, please post the date you've received it here so I can update the spreadsheet.
Also post ECAS updates and other document requests. Thanks guys.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
On a different note, I just received my GCMS ( the copy of my application ) and all looks good. Got a sh*tload of
checkmarks, haven't missed signature and all the dates look fine too. All my documents were scanned and doesn't look
like there was anything missing.
Having said all that, I hope that my application now goes back into processed, if that was the reason for the delay.

TanyaM

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
Hi guys,

It's been almost 2 weeks since me and my husband passed medical exams (e-medicals) and the results has not yet been submitted to CIC!

Every day is now just seems to be longer and longer :(

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
TanyaM said:
Hi guys,

It's been almost 2 weeks since me and my husband passed medical exams (e-medicals) and the results has not yet been submitted to CIC!

Every day is now just seems to be longer and longer :(
The results have not been submitted or ECAS is not yet showing that it has been received?
Check with your clinic if they've submitted the results and ask for the date. From that date it can take up
to two or three weeks in order for ECAS to reflect the receipt of the medical results.

TanyaM

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-11-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
iam_toby said:
The results have not been submitted or ECAS is not yet showing that it has been received?
Check with your clinic if they've submitted the results and ask for the date. From that date it can take up
to two or three weeks in order for ECAS to reflect the receipt of the medical results.

Hey Toby,

The clinic said that scheduled time for submission was Friday April 11th.
However, when I checked with them last Friday, they said "We have to wait for blood work results" (as if it takes the whole week :))
Yesterday they said the nurse was not around... apparently nurse is not back today either :(

And the long weekend is approaching...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
TanyaM said:
Hey Toby,

The clinic said that scheduled time for submission was Friday April 11th.
However, when I checked with them last Friday, they said "We have to wait for blood work results" (as if it takes the whole week :))
Yesterday they said the nurse was not around... apparently nurse is not back today either :(

And the long weekend is approaching...
Hang in there. You've done everything that needs to be done on your side.
They'll upload the results soon and then your application will be processed further.