Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
28-04-2014
Congratulations to all September applicants. It has been so good to read the happy updates from everyone.
Just to update, my ECAS status is still in process, but an additional statement of "Medicals have been received" is added to it.

pgrewal

Feb 17, 2014
Hey
I got a refusal letter saying they couldn't find my employers address and other communication details on the reference letter. The VO made a mistake as the letter has all the information. I'm not sure if I should file an appeal or what? :(

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
pgrewal said:
Hey
I got a refusal letter saying they couldn't find my employers address and other communication details on the reference letter. The VO made a mistake as the letter has all the information. I'm not sure if I should file an appeal or what? :(
Sorry to hear that, can you post the refusal email, please? Make
sure to remove personal information before posting tho.

Also, when did you apply? I can't find you on the spreadsheet.

pgrewal

Feb 17, 2014
iam_toby said:
Sorry to hear that, can you post the refusal email, please? Make
sure to remove personal information before posting tho.

Also, when did you apply? I can't find you on the spreadsheet.

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because you have failed to established that you have acquired at least 12 months of full-time work experience in one or more occupations that are listed in Skill Type O, A or B of National Occupational Classification matrix. In reaching this decision, I considered that the reference letter provided in support of your employment at ABC did not provide any detail of the business i.e. address, phone number or even the web-site. Likewise, T4 for 2012, issued by this employer, did not list its address as well. I, therefore, could not consider this reference letter as a substantive evidence of your claimed employment and did not award you credit for this. Your second employment at Xyz started on November 19, 2012 and accounted for less than ten (10) months of employment until the date of receipt of your application on September 09, 2013.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Yours sincerely,

Case Officer – NS05229
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I applied on sept 5, 2013

suraaj

Apr 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-11-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP 25-07-2013
File Transfer...
13-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
gladaki said:
No one will do it. Its one of the guideline issued to clinics from Health department not to do Xray for pregnant women.
They will loose the licence.
They were ready to do that, just that I have to give consent as signature for the same. I saw in some websites that it can be done with some sort of covering which prevents harmful radiation.

Regards Suraaj

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
pgrewal said:
I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because you have failed to established that you have acquired at least 12 months of full-time work experience in one or more occupations that are listed in Skill Type O, A or B of National Occupational Classification matrix. In reaching this decision, I considered that the reference letter provided in support of your employment at ABC did not provide any detail of the business i.e. address, phone number or even the web-site. Likewise, T4 for 2012, issued by this employer, did not list its address as well. I, therefore, could not consider this reference letter as a substantive evidence of your claimed employment and did not award you credit for this. Your second employment at Xyz started on November 19, 2012 and accounted for less than ten (10) months of employment until the date of receipt of your application on September 09, 2013.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Yours sincerely,

Case Officer – NS05229
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I applied on sept 5, 2013
You don't seem to be on the spreadsheet.
If you're sure that your letter contained all the information asked for in the document checklist,
you could email CIC and ask for steps on how to appeal the decision, or talk to your local MP
and consult with him/her.

pgrewal

Feb 17, 2014
iam_toby said:
You don't seem to be on the spreadsheet.
If you're sure that your letter contained all the information asked for in the document checklist,
you could email CIC and ask for steps on how to appeal the decision, or talk to your local MP
and consult with him/her.
Well I tried emailing them to reconsider my case as they made a mistake. But haven't heard anything back and it's been a week since I emailed and can please you suggest me some good lawyer in Toronto area?

bafakih

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
pgrewal said:
Well I tried emailing them to reconsider my case as they made a mistake. But haven't heard anything back and it's been a week since I emailed and can please you suggest me some good lawyer in Toronto area?
Here is a number for an immigration lawyer. I havent had any of his services but was asked to reach out to him. Though I did speak with him once and he seems good. His name is Prasad and his number is 14164108721.
Also, talk to your MP, they will help.

CEC2283

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP :14-02-2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
02-05-2014
My Status showing In Process

Toby,

Kindly update, also I have received RPRF request in the same day 11th April

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
CEC2283 said:
My Status showing In Process

Toby,

Kindly update, also I have received RPRF request in the same day 11th April
All ready In Process? did you complete Medicals?

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hore eee ee, ... 11.57 pm received MD for me nd my spouse... Thank guys, will booked appointment if there empty spot for doctor by next week, any good doctor close by markham or scarborough area. thank

Regard
Rgk
;D ;D

sandrinho

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
rgk said:
Hore eee ee, ... 11.57 pm received MD for me nd my spouse... Thank guys, will booked appointment if there empty spot for doctor by next week, any good doctor close by markham or scarborough area. thank

Regard
Rgk
;D ;D
Congrats :)

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
byrwus said:
congrats. Your success is a good sign for other people's success.
Thank u byrwus...
sandrinho said:
Thank u sandrinho