12-05-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
05 June 2014
Toby,
There are sep 3 & 4 applicants in the spreadsheet that haven't received MRs yet. Have they really not received MRs or they're just inactive ? Did you hear from them ?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
atuls1317 said:
Toby,
There are sep 3 & 4 applicants in the spreadsheet that haven't received MRs yet. Have they really not received MRs or they're just inactive ? Did you hear from them ?
Haven't heard from them in a while...

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Priority said:
Sorry for the confusion. I meant:
The good news is on its way, it's just a matter of hours.
Priority .. you really got prioritized by CIC .. congrats ..I think you're the first Sept to breeze thru this roller coaster .. now go have a beer ..;)

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Does anybody know how long after ordering/receiving GCMS notes can you order another one? I should get my notes soon but it'd be a month old...

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
jshziris said:
Does anybody know how long after ordering/receiving GCMS notes can you order another one? I should get my notes soon but it'd be a month old...
Not sure, if you can order new notes while your last ones are still in process, but you can order new ones
for sure after receiving your last set of notes.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mogli said:
Priority .. you really got prioritized by CIC .. congrats ..I think you're the first Sept to breeze thru this roller coaster .. now go have a beer ..;)
For sure!! Seeing a case like this one always makes me wonder why some applications
are being processed in no time, while others take longer. I also wish the details and statuses
about applications on ECAS would be more detailed.

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
iam_toby said:
Not sure, if you can order new notes while your last ones are still in process, but you can order new ones
for sure after receiving your last set of notes.
Thank you Toby! +1 for you

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
For sure!! Seeing a case like this one always makes me wonder why some applications
are being processed in no time, while others take longer. I also wish the details and statuses
Ya Toby .. it's really tricky figuring out how these apps are being handled ..doesn't seem to be any distinct order or pattern..
I'm glad at least some are flying through VIP style .. and you know what.. maybe they're saving the best for last ..;)

xprezclint

Mar 31, 2014
iam_toby said:
I think it's potentially because it was prioritys 3rd application..they may already have checked his other requirements and didn't have to go through a lot of the stuff again..I could be wrong though .. Just a thought..

xprezclint

Mar 31, 2014
I've also noticed a lot of the PPRs/decision made updates for a few august applicants took anywhere between 230-240 days..so in terms of that we're only about a month or so away.
Also for one of my friends, he received his PPR within about a week and a half of his receiving his MR.
But for some of his friends it took about a month or 2 after MR..so don't fret..it may
happen soon, MR or PPR, and when it does it may just move forward with the speed of light!

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xprezclint said:
I've also noticed a lot of the PPRs/decision made updates for a few august applicants took anywhere between 230-240 days..so in terms of that we're only about a month or so away.
Also for one of my friends, he received his PPR within about a week and a half of his receiving his MR.
But for some of his friends it took about a month or 2 after MR..so don't fret..it may
happen soon, MR or PPR, and when it does it may just move forward with the speed of light!
Makes sense xprez ...good points ..

fas_u

Feb 27, 2014
I have been reading this forum fairly silently. I got my MR today at 1945 EST. My timeline is;

Application received - September 24th 2013
AOR - November 12th 2013
Noc - 3152