iam_toby said:
According to the spreadsheet we should see some CCs getting
charged next week.

It should be the cards of:

• bhopali
  • abhionly4u1
  • ceclina
Hi Toby,

I have made an online payment not the CC payment. Can you pls update the sheet.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
One August applicant got AOR in 56 days :eek:
Two more August applicants got the AOR today after exactly 62 days. Doesn't look like
the AORs are issued any faster than before.

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Will I write CPP-Ottawa or CPR under the question 4: Immigration office requested in IMM008?

Thanks

Neo

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
neochan said:
Hi guys,

Will I write CPP-Ottawa or CPR under the question 4: Immigration office requested in IMM008?

Thanks

Neo
It doesn't matter what you put in that field, the VO assessing your application will put the correct office
in anyway.

CPP-O should be fine.

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahaha, thanks tobi, I am checking my forms again for the 4th time before submitting them on wednesday, the 23rd Oct.... I think I am getting paranoid with all my answers... hahhahhah

Thanks again,

Neo

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
neochan said:
hahaha, thanks tobi, I am checking my forms again for the 4th time before submitting them on wednesday, the 23rd Oct.... I think I am getting paranoid with all my answers... hahhahhah

Thanks again,

Neo
Ya man, been there. As I said earlier, have someone else proofread your application.
Sometimes, if you read something over and over again you oversee some mistakes.

Good luck!

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
neochan said:

Thanks again,

Neo
Hey Neochan

Don't use separate forms as if you are filing for the first time because your application had been returned after verification. I am sure you are not using brand new applications. One of my colleague who had applied for his PR received his application back due to the same reason that the birth certificate was missing. He attached an Affidavit from Toronto notary public and sent the same application. Surprisingly he got his AOR in 12 days since his application was already verified.

I hope if you use the same application package which was verified by VO already, the chances for your AOR will not be more than 15 days from the receipt.

Best of luck.

Cheers,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Bose_London_ON said:
I was a silent reader so far. My application received on 10th Sept. My CC was charged today. Request you to add me to the list.
Nice. Can I get a few more details about your application then, please?

NOC -
Visa office requested -
Country of origin -
Date filed -

Thanks

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hi -

Turns out my company is now giving the employment letter, but i have already send my application with the below documents as a replacement :

1. A letter from my current supervisor acknowledging my roles and responsibilities and other information.
2. A letter from my client organisation, acknowledging my roles and responsibilities.
3. A letter from my Employer on Company Letterhead acknowledging my period of employment and my salary in Canada.
4. Secondment letter for the current position in Canada.
5. Letter of Joining the Company.
6. Work Authorization Document.
7. Canada Salary Change Letters.
8. Pay Stubs for my entire duration of stay in Canada.

Is there anything i can do now before i get the AOR or my application returned :(

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sg33 said:
Hi -

Turns out my company is now giving the employment letter, but i have already send my application with the below documents as a replacement :

1. A letter from my current supervisor acknowledging my roles and responsibilities and other information.
2. A letter from my client organisation, acknowledging my roles and responsibilities.
3. A letter from my Employer on Company Letterhead acknowledging my period of employment and my salary in Canada.
4. Secondment letter for the current position in Canada.
5. Letter of Joining the Company.
6. Work Authorization Document.
7. Canada Salary Change Letters.
8. Pay Stubs for my entire duration of stay in Canada.

Is there anything i can do now before i get the AOR or my application returned :(
No, before you get AOR there's nothing you can do. After getting AOR, scan the document and email
it to CPP-O. Then hope the VO accepts the updated job letter.

Oct 21, 2013
iam_toby said:
Nice. Can I get a few more details about your application then, please?

NOC -
Visa office requested -
Country of origin -
Date filed -

Thanks
NOC - 0213
VISA OFFICE - CPP-O
Country of Origin - India
Citizenship - Australia
Date Filed - 6th Sep
Date Received - 10th Sep