+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
That's great guys!! Looks like CIC was on a run yesterday. We've seen AORs coming in in only 50 days now. I updated the spreadsheet with all AORs.

Congrats to all who received the AOR yesterday!! Way to go guys.

droger

Nov 6, 2013
Hi:

My application was received on Sep 13, 2013, I haven't got the AOR yet. I see most of your guys who even sent the application later than me already got the AOR. I started to worry about it. I tried to check the application status on CIC, but there is no record. I tried the client id and receipt id.

Any ideas?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
droger said:
Hi:

My application was received on Sep 13, 2013, I haven't got the AOR yet. I see most of your guys who even sent the application later than me already got the AOR. I started to worry about it. I tried to check the application status on CIC, but there is no record. I tried the client id and receipt id.

Any ideas?
It was taking around 56 days. I think you would get it in another 3 days.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
droger said:
Hi:

Any ideas?
Check your SPAM folder to make sure it did not go in there.

dannyjawaid

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 12th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 5th 2013
Med's Request
March 28th 2014
Med's Done....
April 12th 2014
Passport Req..
April 29th 2014
droger said:
Hi:

Any ideas?
My application reached them on September 12th and I just got the AOR yesterday. It went to my representative's email since I had someone representing me. If you have a representative, then you won't get the email yourself.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dannyjawaid said:
My application reached them on September 12th and I just got the AOR yesterday. It went to my representative's email since I had someone representing me. If you have a representative, then you won't get the email yourself.
If you want your case added to the spreadsheet use the following link
to submit the details and I put it on the spreadsheet:

>> http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ

droger

Nov 6, 2013
iamroth said:
It was taking around 56 days. I think you would get it in another 3 days.
Thanks for the reply , i guess there is nothing much that i can do right but just wait for the response from CIC. Just wondering if i can check the application status online before I receive AOR? since i used my client id and receipt id to access the application status on cic website, but shows no records .lol

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
droger said:
Thanks for the reply , i guess there is nothing much that i can do right but just wait for the response from CIC. Just wondering if i can check the application status online before I receive AOR? since i used my client id and receipt id to access the application status on cic website, but shows no records .lol
Usually it takes 5-7 days after receiving the AOR until you can check your status on ECAS.
Wait for a couple more days and then check, if you can get in, your AOR probably disappeard
in your spam folder or maybe went to a representative?? If you've used one, either for this current
application or an old one, maybe?

Pitchy

Sep 8, 2013
Hi guys,
what if i forgot to write down my email adress on application? will i get AOR by mail?
Thanks,

CEC2283

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP :14-02-2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
02-05-2014
All,

one of my friend has applied PR ( CEC) Thru layer and in IMM008 he has provided his email id

So he will get AOR on his email id or it go to his Representative ?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
CEC2283 said:
All,

one of my friend has applied PR ( CEC) Thru layer and in IMM008 he has provided his email id

So he will get AOR on his email id or it go to his Representative ?
CIC will email the representative, AFAIK.