+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
tropicflite said:
Today my three children and I landed at the Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls. For us the long journey is over with a successful conclusion. For those of you still waiting, hang in there, your time is coming soon!

This group has been a great source of strength to me and my family. I hope to see you all in the next phase which is the forum for becoming a citizen!

Best of luck to you all!

tropicflite
Great to hear that. Congratulations:)

butang2013

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
MJ009 said:
Wow... Congrats buddy... :) :) :)
Thank you. For those people waiting for PPR, hang in there and be patient, soon your time will come!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and help guys!

Good luck and God speed!

butang2013

siriPR2014

Dec 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Dec-2013
AOR Received.
23-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with Application
Med's Request
UFM on 8th-May-2014
Med's Done....
Status updated on ECAS on 6th June 2014
Hi Guys,

I got passport request today and they didn't ask for photographs. Could some one who already sent please confirm if you guys have sent the photographs as well?

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Congrats Butang, Krom on your PPR and Tropicflite for your successful completion of PR process.

What happened Toronto2013? Did you received your PPR?

In my case, my passports have reached them last week and its been 8 days since then. My return envelop is still not activated. Do you guys know how long does it takes to get the CoPR and passports back after they received them?

Cheers,
Kunishsa

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
kunishsa said:
Congrats Butang, Krom on your PPR and Tropicflite for your successful completion of PR process.

In my case, my passports have reached them last week and its been 8 days since then. My return envelop is still not activated. Do you guys know how long does it takes to get the CoPR and passports back after they received them?

Cheers,
Kunishsa
Nope not yet received the PPR

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
kunishsa said:

Cheers,
Kunishsa
some others they received they pp back in 10 days some others in 1 month. I guess all we wait for our pp back we need to have fate in CIC . Until now they haven't fail me . The key is fate and patience.

mohitgoyal

Apr 17, 2014
Toronto
Here we goooooo..... :) :) :) :)

Received Passport Request last night.

Will send them today. Does anyone know how many days it takes to get passports back ? I am traveling Dec ending so need to get them back before that.

Thanks everyone for all the help and good luck for folks awaiting PPR. Stay tuned, you are almost there. PPRs hitting inbox everyday !!

Thanks,
Mohit Goyal

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
mohitgoyal said:
Here we goooooo..... :) :) :) :)

Received Passport Request last night.

Will send them today. Does anyone know how many days it takes to get passports back ? I am traveling Dec ending so need to get them back before that.

Thanks everyone for all the help and good luck for folks awaiting PPR. Stay tuned, you are almost there. PPRs hitting inbox everyday !!

Thanks,
Mohit Goyal
Depends on what do you chose as delivery method. So:

4 business days + time in mail

rahuljoshi88

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27th 2016
AOR Received.
Aug 14th 2015
Med's Request
March 7th 2016
Med's Done....
March 10th 2016
Passport Req..
May 27th 2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi,

I have question about my application, I am planning to apply in November. I have two questions:

First, I will complete my one year experience on Nov 4th 2014. I took Vacation for 4 weeks during this one year experience and went back home. I am in Saskatchewan, we get 3 weeks paid vacation. Can I still apply by mid November?

Second, I am currently working for Xerox selling Photocopiers, my NOC code is 6221. On Sep 30th Our Xerox Agent Owner sold agency back to Xerox and I am transferred working for Xerox as temporary employee till they find new agent owner. I did not had any breaks in my employment. I am told that we will get new owner by November starting. How can I make CEC application more easier to understand for CEC officer about this transition? What should I include in my reference letters?

Any help and advice is appreciated.

Regards,

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahuljoshi88 said:
Hi,

I have question about my application, I am planning to apply in November. I have two questions:

First, I will complete my one year experience on Nov 4th 2014. I took Vacation for 4 weeks during this one year experience and went back home. I am in Saskatchewan, we get 3 weeks paid vacation. Can I still apply by mid November?

Second, I am currently working for Xerox selling Photocopiers, my NOC code is 6221. On Sep 30th Our Xerox Agent Owner sold agency back to Xerox and I am transferred working for Xerox as temporary employee till they find new agent owner. I did not had any breaks in my employment. I am told that we will get new owner by November starting. How can I make CEC application more easier to understand for CEC officer about this transition? What should I include in my reference letters?

Any help and advice is appreciated.

Regards,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op25-eng.pdf

“Full-time work” is defined in R87.1(3)(a) as requiring at least 37.5 hours of work per
week. For the Canadian Experience Class full-time equivalence, or 1,950 hours of paid
employment over a period at least of 12 months will also be considered.

Experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full-time work, i.e. 37.5 hours per
week in one job or a total of at least 37.5 hours per week in more than one job, in one or
more of the NOC categories.

It is not about applying CEC. You need to first figure out if you have 1 yr full time work ex in NOC 0,A,B
If yes - Then you can furnish how many ever employment letters you want with how many employers you want

- Name of the company
-Duration of work (From - To dates)
- Role / Designation
-Short description on duties

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
^That's an old OB.

MBACanada said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op25-eng.pdf

“Full-time work” is defined in R87.1(3)(a) as requiring at least 37.5 hours of work per
week. For the Canadian Experience Class full-time equivalence, or 1,950 hours of paid
employment over a period at least of 12 months will also be considered.

Experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full-time work, i.e. 37.5 hours per
week in one job or a total of at least 37.5 hours per week in more than one job, in one or
more of the NOC categories.

It is not about applying CEC. You need to first figure out if you have 1 yr full time work ex in NOC 0,A,B
If yes - Then you can furnish how many ever employment letters you want with how many employers you want

- Name of the company
-Duration of work (From - To dates)
- Role / Designation
-Short description on duties

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Jalex23 said:
Depends on what do you chose as delivery method. So:

4 business days + time in mail
Is this 4 business days some random figure (or) is it mentioned somewhere? Because my passport has reached them last week and today is 6th business day already.