Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2014
Hi, still in process, but got my ppr last night around 1135pm, so happy :p

sonur

Jul 14, 2012
Hi Guys,

I got my request for RFRP payment on April 30. Paid my fees on May 02 and saved the approved transaction receipt for my records.

However i did not receive the official CIC receipt to my e-mail address for this transaction ::) (i used the same e-mail login i used in past for which i received the receipt).

Wanted to ask experts here if there a way to request CIC people to send me the official receipt / is there any CIC site to manually download the official receipt ??

Your advice is appreciated.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
nirsw said:
Received my COPR today. Issue date 29th April.

Request inputs dear frnds..

The original date of entry and the latest date of entry are same on the COPR and they are not the latest entry date. Can i go ahead and do my landing and inform the officer at the Port of Entry ? I'm planning to go to Niagara Falls , Rainbow bridge.

Valuable inputs are much appreciated.
Yes, inform the officer during the landing. Congrats!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Mona1990 said:
Just got my Passport request. Yipeeee... Now i just have to send my passport to cic. What will be the next step. Should i send a tracking return package with my mail. So that i can track when they are sending it back
Congrats!! Follow the instructions in the PPR email. Also, when did you receive the RPRF request?? I'm missing
that on the spreadsheet... Thanks and congrats!!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
polestar05 said:
Hi Guys,
I received my CoPR and passport stamped with visa .. absolutely delighted. Planning to go to Niagara Rainbow bridge tomorrow for landing procedure. I am sure there would several friends from this forum tomorrow @ Niagara for this, but we would never know that we have connected through this forum ..
Thanks n all d best to everyone.
Congrats!!! May I ask, what's the date on the CoPR? Just so I can update the spreadsheet. Thanks!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
RiskyPrisky said:
Somebody was asking how frequently ECAS is updated, I found below note on CIC website:

"Note that the Client Application Status tool is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays."

Cheers
RP
Yes, but that's not entirely true. The ECAS status can be updated on any day of the week.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sonur said:
Hi Guys,

I got my request for RFRP payment on April 30. Paid my fees on May 02 and saved the approved transaction receipt for my records.

However i did not receive the official CIC receipt to my e-mail address for this transaction ::) (i used the same e-mail login i used in past for which i received the receipt).

Wanted to ask experts here if there a way to request CIC people to send me the official receipt / is there any CIC site to manually download the official receipt ??

Not sure, but looks like this form let's you request a receipt.
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/kms/introinit.do?dispatch=introinit&appno=5401&lang=en&_ga=1.3144368.1452482306.1379735119
However, I would ( as suggested in the headline ) contact the CIC hotline and check with them.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
How does that look friends?!

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2013.

We started processing your application on April 25, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ECAS changed sometime last night before 1030pm.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
iam_toby said:
How does that look friends?!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ECAS changed sometime last night before 1030pm.
ha ha ha COPR on it's way man :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
sonur said:
Hi Guys,

I believe I can help you with that. Login here, just like when you paid RPRF.
Link: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?&app=epay&page=viewallreceipts

And this link list's all your previous payments you made to CIC. After you log in you will see the payments in order.

Find the RPRF payment, and beside it you will see a "Get Receipt" button. Click on it, then a new page will open. There you can "View/Print" , "Save" (to your Computer) , "Email" (email it to your own address - Don't use this function to email CIC. Use this function to email the receipt to your own email address).

Click "Save" to get a copy to your computer.

Then Attach the copy of the receipt & send that email to "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca" with your information "Name, Date of birth, UCI, Application number".

sonur

Jul 14, 2012
iamroth said:
I believe I can help you with that. Login here, just like when you paid RPRF.
Link: Sonur:**** Removing the link as i am not allowed to post

And this link list's all your previous payments you made to CIC. After you log in you will see the payments in order.

Find the RPRF payment, and beside it you will see a "Get Receipt" button. Click on it, then a new page will open. There you can "View/Print" , "Save" (to your Computer) , "Email" (email it to your own address - Don't use this function to email CIC. Use this function to email the receipt to your own email address).

Click "Save" to get a copy to your computer.

Then Attach the copy of the receipt & send that email to "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca" with your information "Name, Date of birth, UCI, Application number".
Thanks Toby and Roth. I checked the site tricky part is ::) i don't see the receipt for the payment i did yesterday but my credit card got charged(i do see my previous payments). Hoping that cic call center ppl would help me.

If anyone went through this scenario. Please let me know your experience Thanks

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
sonur said:
Thanks Toby and Roth. I checked the site tricky part is ::) i don't see the receipt for the payment i did yesterday but my credit card got charged(i do see my previous payments). Hoping that cic call center ppl would help me.

If anyone went through this scenario. Please let me know your experience Thanks
Can you link the website which you used to pay the fees?