+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Yah but, if you are married yet you file as single, is n't it mis-representation? If CIC finds out, that may jeapordize the whole PR process.

If you are married, include your spouse in your application. I don't think there is any other option.

WOOOOOOA hold on there guys! Iamroth is right, if you are married and don't inform CIC your spouse will
never be able to join you in Canada ( only your spouse is already PR or citizen of Canada ).
Also, CEC and Family Class are two different things we have to keep apart here. If you apply under CEC and include
your family, that doesn't make it a family class application.
And including your spouse later on, when you get married after applying for PR, will only delay your application for a little bit.

Don't try to fool CIC. If you get married while your application is in process, inform CIC!

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
kunishsa said:
You dont represent as single but file as single applicant.
But the forms ask if you have spous/partner etc - are you saying yu don't list their details and that you are listed as a single person ?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
You dont represent as single but file as single applicant.
If you have a spouse you HAVE to include the details. If you get married while PR is in process, you HAVE to inform CIC.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
You list everything but dont pay fee for their PR. Will they accompany you in Canada (once you become PR) would be checked as NO. There is nothing wrong in that. You have every right to decide who from your family should become PRs of Canada. No false information guys. We still need to mention everything genuinely.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
kunishsa said:
You list everything but dont pay fee for their PR. Will they accompany you in Canada (once you become PR) would be checked as NO. There is nothing wrong in that. You have every right to decide who from your family should become PRs of Canada. No false information guys. We still need to mention everything genuinely.
Right so you are declaring them but as non-accompanying

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Anilkumar asked:

anilkumar925 said:
Hello,

I submitted my application on Sept 3. I am planning to get married by April 2014. Assuming i get married on or before April, if i add my spouse after that, by how much time my application would be delayed ?

Can anyone Pls let me know from your own or others exp ?
So he/she is getting married with the PR in process. So, he will have to to inform CIC about the changes in his/her marital status.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
He has to inform CIC. There is no doubt about it. But he can choose whether he wants her immediately to be the accompanying PR in Canada or not.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Reposting links:

Reposting a few useful links...

My CEC toolkit and link collection ( always a good start to look for information ):
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/home.html

The September 2013 spreadsheet:
>> http://goo.gl/pxwfLH

and the Update-Form to submit updates to your application:
>> http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ

If you're missing information on the toolkit and link website, or maybe you came across a good
post that you'd like to be added, post here.

Thanks guys and all the best!!
We should be seeing some updates fairly soon, first CC should be charged in a few days.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
What is the date CIC is processing right now? Who is the latest to get their AOR? August guys may respond please.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Just a reminder for the following users to check the spreadsheet for missing information about
their application. Thank you.

>> http://goo.gl/pxwfLH

• mathie
  • Ningja
  • Mandeep Grewal
  • Tristar81
  • RiskyPrisky
  • leothelion123
  • mawin

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
This might be good news to August/September applicants,
a case reported on trackit ( http://www.trackitt.com/member/vkmtoronto ),
application submitted Aug-30 got his AOR in 45 days on Oct-11.

Hope things will speed up for us September applicants :)