06-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
Or take away hair!!!

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
mogli said:
All good things come to those who wait ... relax ..worrying will just give you gray hair ..
It's so nice to hear those encouraging words... Thanks buddy! Good luck to you too!

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_toby said:
Made me think of
Yes, it definitely gets sweeter as you wait ..;)
The best cooking always takes time ..! ask any chef ..
Our MRs and PPRs are coming out nice and hot ..real soon ..yummy for the tummy!!

pranje

Apr 4, 2014
hey tobby...i just register today but i always follow this forum..i m also September applicant..i just saw that they started processing my application on march 31st..

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi Guys,

I got my MR request last night (which i posted yesterday). Toby - request kindly update the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Need some inputs on below -

1. On my spouses IMM1017E form, the email id is incorrect (it is the immigration consultants id whose services I used last time during filing our work permit extensions). Mine is ok on the form and I received all the MR on my email (as a prinicpal applicant). Will it cause any issue for any further communication from CIC? How can I get this corrected?

2. I am having mild cough and cold at the moment -should I wait for few days to take Drs appointment or is it ok go with cough and cold condition?

Thanks a lot in advance!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
pranje said:
hey tobby...i just register today but i always follow this forum..i m also September applicant..i just saw that they started processing my application on march 31st..
Please fill out this form
http://goo.gl/oVgYyJ
so I can add you to the spreadsheet.

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canada.msn said:
Hi Guys,

I got my MR request last night (which i posted yesterday). Toby - request kindly update the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Spreadsheet has been updated already :)

Need some inputs on below -

1. On my spouses IMM1017E form, the email id is incorrect (it is the immigration consultants id whose services I used last time during filing our work permit extensions). Mine is ok on the form and I received all the MR on my email (as a prinicpal applicant). Will it cause any issue for any further communication from CIC? How can I get this corrected?

Have you cancelled your representative?? If not, he/she is still on file and you would have to cancel that and update
the email address.

2. I am having mild cough and cold at the moment -should I wait for few days to take Drs appointment or is it ok go with cough and cold condition?

I had a cold too at the time I underwent my medical exam. Talked to the doctor before the appointment and he said it would be no problem at all.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hope this helps.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
:p, Toby I think one of the disadvantage of upfront medicals is you dont get MR when others are getting

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
iam_toby said:
I'm three days away from receiving a new set of GCMS notes. By the time I get them,
they'll be 20 old, or even older, but maybe I get to see some progress ???
Toby, don't expect much on these notes. I just received mine. I applied on March 5th. Nothing had started then except criminality which shows as in progress.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
gladaki said:
:p, Toby I think one of the disadvantage of upfront medicals is you dont get MR when others are getting
Yes, that's true. Still hope for my ECAS to change soon, so I can rest assured
that someone's working on my file ::)

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
iam_toby said:
Hope this helps.
Thanks Toby.... as always you are awesome! + 1 for you...

No, I did not do anything to cancel the representative. I was of the impression, all applications are a new and I did not submit any use of representaive form with the PR application. Is this going to cause any issue at this stage? how can I cancel the representative from my spouses file now?

I will check with the Doctor....and let him know about my cold and cough condition beforehand and go from there.

Thank you so much.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Priority said:
Toby, don't expect much on these notes. I just received mine. I applied on March 5th. Nothing had started then except criminality which shows as in progress.
Well, that's not what I wanted to hear ;D LOL
Guess I'll have to wait then... When were your notes created??

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
canada.msn said:
Thanks Toby.... as always you are awesome! + 1 for you...

Thank you ;)

No, I did not do anything to cancel the representative. I was of the impression, all applications are a new and I did not submit any use of representaive form with the PR application. Is this going to cause any issue at this stage? how can I cancel the representative from my spouses file now?

No, a representative stays in the system until cancelled. To cancel the representative read through this post:
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/03/how-do-i-namecancel-a-representative.html
Don't think it would case any issues, since communication should always be made with the principal applicant.

I will check with the Doctor....and let him know about my cold and cough condition beforehand and go from there.

Thank you so much.

Cheers