+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
byrwus said:
it would be unfair to delay an applicant for his activity or silly comments in the forum.
There is only 5% of all applicants here in the forum.
So what is the bottom line to use these additional information for some of applicants only???
Maybe, but there's no other way for us to justify our broken heart given by CIC... lol

cinderella

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
AOR Received.
15-10-2013
Med's Request
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
05-05-2014
hello forumers and fellow september applicants:)
Toby i just pay RPRF today, bec i got screwed with the email add;)

Well, just for sharing..me, too, along with my application i photocopy also my paystub for all my skilled work..1 year and 3 months..

And I submit also additional docs like updated PCC, T4 slip for 2013 and updated PP biodata page oo my hubby since he got his renewed PP without any request last February 24 as per Toby's advise (thanks for that Toby) and I guess it went well. It doesn't cause any delay so far on my application.

God bless everyone.

cinderella

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
cinderella said:
hello forumers and fellow september applicants:)
Toby i just pay RPRF today, bec i got screwed with the email add;)

Well, just for sharing..me, too, along with my application i photocopy also my paystub for all my skilled work..1 year and 3 months..

And I submit also additional docs like updated PCC, T4 slip for 2013 and updated PP biodata page oo my hubby since he got his renewed PP without any request last February 24 as per Toby's advise (thanks for that Toby) and I guess it went well. It doesn't cause any delay so far on my application.

God bless everyone.

cinderella
Thank you for sharing! Like your name by the way, I have a cinderella miniature in my living room...

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
I am one of the few Sept 9th applicants who has not received the MR yet. Processing my application has taken longer is that I sent the PCC to Ottawa right after I received my AOR. I was never asked to send anything but I wanted to be on the safe side. Do you think sending additional document (e.g PCC) could potential delay the process?
Someone said that it might be better to go by date AOR was received as opposed to the date you applied. I applied Oct 28 but received my AOR mid december. Some people who applied on the same day somehow received theirs about two weeks before me...so I am expecting that IF (or when..hopefully) I receive my medical request, it will also be a little delayed from the others. Just sit tight and hope for the best....it is well.

fishinfish

Mar 31, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2014
byrwus said:
keep the correspondence to minimum
Every paper you attach they have to mark, acknowledge, make copies and so on.
Respect those guys.
so I didnt give them too much...but I put my pay stubs there...maybe that's the reason :-[

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
byrwus said:
Guys,

CIC is heading home in a few minutes.
Everybody check your email please.

Last weeks we saw that a month was processed within 2 weeks.
Now it looks like it will be month for month.
a month for 3 weeks.

droger

Nov 6, 2013
Hi:
When I originally submitted application, I was using my friend's address. But I have changed on ECAS, it shows my correct current address now. However the MR I received today still shows my old address.
Do you know if this will be a problem? or how can I change that address to my current address?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
droger said:
Hi:
When I originally submitted application, I was using my friend's address. But I have changed on ECAS, it shows my correct current address now. However the MR I received today still shows my old address.
Do you know if this will be a problem? or how can I change that address to my current address?
Maybe the MR has been generated before the address has been changed. Check your home and mailing address
on ECAS, if it's correct and shows your current address - you should be fine.

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Hi all,

I booked my MR for April 3rd for me and my 2 dependants . Cost $200 each cash only. Xray $50 each and bloodwork $8.Dr Buczek in Ottawa.

For those waiting for MR dont worry , they will pour by the weekend.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mathie said:
Hi all,

I booked my MR for April 3rd for me and my 2 dependants . Cost $200 each cash only. Xray $50 each and bloodwork $8.Dr Buczek in Ottawa.

For those waiting for MR dont worry , they will pour by the weekend.
I put the date in the spreadsheet, let me know if you should not be able to complete the meidcals tomorrow, so I can
adjust the date. Good luck!

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Not too late they're still working away. I forgot to mention I got an email request at 1130 pm last night asking for a new Background dec form to be completed stating an updated personal history.