Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Just got my GCMS notes.

Applied ------> Feb 12th
Generated ---> Feb 12th
Received ----> Mar 13th

So the notes are almost 1 month old, just like every one else. Only showing Criminality is in progress.
One thing interesting, under Criminality,
Type: RCMP Screening, Status: No reportable trace found

Now I was never asked to do any RCMP. I think they performed the RCMP check on their own, and found nothing suspicious.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Just got my GCMS notes.

Applied ------> Feb 12th
Generated ---> Feb 12th
Received ----> Mar 13th

So the notes are almost 1 month old, just like every one else. Only showing Criminality is in progress.
One thing interesting, under Criminality,
Type: RCMP Screening, Status: No reportable trace found

Now I was never asked to do any RCMP. I think they performed the RCMP check on their own, and found nothing suspicious.
Yes, they perform a name based check. That's exactly what my notes show as well. Only criminality in progress.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Police certificate : 0
(Though I sent all PCC, but I guess this is common. Or they have not had the chance to take a look at my police certificates yet, so that is why it is still showing "0").

Work Experience: 0
(I guess it will fill up with correct numbers, when they check Eligibility).

Another interesting thing I saw in my notes. My AOR was sent twice, first it was sent but the status is "Canceled". Then it was sent again 15 minutes later with status "Sent" LoL.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
Police certificate : 0
(Though I sent all PCC, but I guess this is common. Or they have not had the chance to take a look at my police certificates yet, so that is why it is still showing "0").

Work Experience: 0
(I guess it will fill up with correct numbers, when they check Eligibility).

Another interesting thing I saw in my notes. My AOR was sent twice, first it was sent but the status is "Canceled". Then it was sent again 15 minutes later with status "Sent" LoL.

My notes say EXACTLY the same 8) ;D

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
iam_toby said:
What does your e-cas status say?? Does it say anything about medicals received??
Hey Toby,
I logged in on Ecase today, still no MR Received Message. But found that my PNP apllication filed on February 11th is showing up as application received. This not a surprise but what concerned me is my mailing address is now defaulted to my company's immigration consultant mailing adrresse who is dealing with my PNP application. For CEC, I filed on my own but my company is paying all fees. Is there any possibility that the email addresse for CEC application be changed to the immigration consultant email addresse?

Priority

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
05-11-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
2-Apr-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Apr-2014
ravi_can said:
Please suggest, any new MR recevied today. my AOR is Nov 04. Anxiously waiting for the MR.
CIC is still processing August and the rest of July applications. Septemebr wil follow. May be we will see some MRs late next week or beginning of the following week.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
How can we order GCMS notes and how much would it cost? How long it takes to get an update? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kunishsa

ritz0106

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cppo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kunishsa said:
How can we order GCMS notes and how much would it cost? How long it takes to get an update? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kunishsa
http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/what-does-gcms-stand-for-how-do-i-apply.html

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:

Regards,
Kunishsa
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/3/post/2014/01/what-does-gcms-stand-for-how-do-i-apply.html

This should help.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi

I went through the process and filled all the required documents except the below.

*Which type of records do you wish to request
*Case files
*Personal corporate records

Which one should I select? Also how many times we can request GCMS during the processing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Satya

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
kunishsa said:
Hi

I went through the process and filled all the required documents except the below.

*Which type of records do you wish to request
*Case files
*Personal corporate records

Which one should I select? Also how many times we can request GCMS during the processing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Satya
Select Case files.
As per I know there is no specific limit set to order GCMS notes.

droger

Nov 6, 2013
Hi:

i just checked my application status on CIC website, it shows "Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia"

However I am actually applying PR under "Canadian experience class", is this expected, or the CIC made a mistake ?

Thanks

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Goku said:
Select Case files.
As per I know there is no specific limit set to order GCMS notes.
Thanks a lot. I had selected Case files.

*Which type of records do you wish to request?
I selected "Notes in elctronic file"

*File type?
I selected :"Immigration file: permanent residence"

*File number?
I am giving my AOR number

*Location?
I am not sure what to fill here. Ottawa or Sydney?

Am I correct with all the selections and also help me with location.

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa