Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
Amdee,

Thanks for your information. After getting the line of "Decision made" do they do any security check? I never heard about this.

Thank you in advance.

amdee said:
jessica, from my GCMS notes, I see that there is a different officer looking at Criminality than the one who did Eligibility assessment and asked for RRPF and Medical. Since your PPR is through, I suspect it's the officer responsible for Security that's taking time. From what I have read in the forum, during this phase normally VO doesn't provide any information even on GCMS notes, so you'll have to just wait till they get done. You can try calling them and submit request for GCMS notes as well. The process is moving and you will get there. Hope it gets done soon.

amdee

amdee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
jessica07 said:
Amdee,

Thanks for your information. After getting the line of "Decision made" do they do any security check? I never heard about this.

Thank you in advance.
jessica, I don't know if Security is done before "Decision made" but you may be right. In my case, based on the notes Security had not started and Criminality was in progress, but I have not received PPR/Decision made yet.

It is possible that just the passport validation is taking varying amount of time for folks. Either way, it's likely that it's not the same officer doing this processing for you as the one who did for your colleague.

thanks,
Amdee

finallyseehopes

Nov 27, 2013
I haven't heard anything from CIC after decision made on Jan 06...

amdee said:
jessica, I don't know if Security is done before "Decision made" but you may be right. In my case, based on the notes Security had not started and Criminality was in progress, but I have not received PPR/Decision made yet.

It is possible that just the passport validation is taking varying amount of time for folks. Either way, it's likely that it's not the same officer doing this processing for you as the one who did for your colleague.

thanks,
Amdee

jessica07

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
yeah may be you are right. I know its coming, just taking a bit time. Just remind me the time when I applied for study permit. It took longer time to get my passport back and I was restless. I have faith on GOD who does everything till now :)

Should I send one email tomorrow morning again?

Thank you :)

amdee said:

thanks,
Amdee

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
I have a question:- At which email address we need to send our RPRF and other docs? Is it OttPilot-Immigration @ cic. gc. ca ?

Although I will send via mail also.

Thanks in advance.

suchnaju

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 1, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 27, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 28, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 21, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 11, 2014
bsingh said:
I have a question:- At which email address we need to send our RPRF and other docs? Is it OttPilot-Immigration @ cic. gc. ca ?

Thanks in advance.
For RPRF, it said:

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca .

So send the RPRF receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca and cc OttPilot-Immigration @ cic. gc. ca .

For all other docs, send to OttPilot-Immigration @ cic. gc. ca .

bocaibocai

Sep 30, 2013
Hi all,

I applied under FSW2, and still working for the same employer in Canada. I'm just wondering if I can quit the job or switch to another employer after I receive the BOWP(I'm currently on LMO-WP)?

Thanks.

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
suchnaju said:
For RPRF, it said:

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.

You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .

So send the RPRF receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca and cc OttPilot-Immigration @ cic. gc. ca .

For all other docs, send to OttPilot-Immigration @ cic. gc. ca .
Thanks a lot suchnaju :)

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
bsingh said:

Thanks in advance.
Hi bsingh : they have asked me to send all the documents and RPRF receipt to my Case analyst .

meganplanck1

Jan 10, 2014
Hey guys,
Looking for some advice!!
I am currently in Canada on a 12 month working visa - I work for the bank - Upon looking at the skill type a and b I come under both (One financial sales and another credit adjudication) however I am not currently doing credit adjudication but I have had 12 months experience in the last 3 years. Now correct me if I am wrong but does that make me eligible to apply when I have a permamnent job offer? Because the Come to Canada wizard is pretty much saying I need 12 months experience in Canada to be able to apply... Getting stressed out trying to work this out and cannot seem to find a number for someone who can help!!!

One more thing....if you apply for a temp work permit do you know how long it lasts??
Thanks all!!
Megan.

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
katyyy said:
Hi bsingh : they have asked me to send all the documents and RPRF receipt to my Case analyst .
Hi Katyyy : I'm also asked to send docs to analyst. I will send my package tomorrow. I sent an optional email to OttPilot-Immigration with same info. I'm not sure if it's bad thing!

Thanks

hithere

Feb 8, 2012
Tracker activated on my passport return today at 17:55pm. It took them 5 business days to stamp visa and dispatch it back to me. Hopefully will get it by Monday afternoon.. Fingers Crossed!! Great work CPP-O.

jessica07 said:
yeah may be you are right. I know its coming, just taking a bit time. Just remind me the time when I applied for study permit. It took longer time to get my passport back and I was restless. I have faith on GOD who does everything till now :)

Should I send one email tomorrow morning again?

Thank you :)
Jessica, I hope you get a notification soon by Canada Post

jessica07

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
02-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
Hithere,

Congratulation to you :) CPP-O did good job for you. Good luck for your landing! I dont know what happened for me!!!! Today I crossed my 3 weeks, 22 calendar days....another 2 days of weekend will add now. I am restless now :( Cant do much rather than praying!

hithere said:
Tracker activated on my passport return today at 17:55pm. It took them 5 business days to stamp visa and dispatch it back to me. Hopefully will get it by Monday afternoon.. Fingers Crossed!! Great work CPP-O.

Jessica, I hope you get a notification soon by Canada Post

sweethoj

Jun 26, 2011
Got "Passport Request" email Today...
ECAS status changed to "Decision Made" A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

Sweethoj

nietoperz

Star Member
Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
Doc's Request.