Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
Gapha said:
Hi virajrao,

I have 2 Applications in process as well. 1st was FSW in Dec 2011 and 2nd being the CEC in Sept 2012. I'm still waiting for my MR with CEC since many from the Sept month have got the same. May I know if you see both the applications when you sign in to check the status online , Also does the FSW application shows the status as " IN PROCESS" which is in my case.

Thanks
Gapha..!
YES for both your queries

tait39

Jun 11, 2013
Hey Guys,

Has anyone received a request for bio data and RPRF but no medical as yet? I paid the fees and submitted the form back around a month ago, but have not had anything about my MR, I followed up with an email directly but have yet to get a response. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do they send everything by email or is there a chance the MR was posted?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Colin

virajrao

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
tait39 said:
Hey Guys,

Has anyone received a request for bio data and RPRF but no medical as yet? I paid the fees and submitted the form back around a month ago, but have not had anything about my MR, I followed up with an email directly but have yet to get a response. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do they send everything by email or is there a chance the MR was posted?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Colin
With whom you emailed directly?

ramcm31

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP-Ottawa????
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
12-June-2013
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
9-Jan-2012
Med's Request
15-July-2013
Med's Done....
19-July-2013
Passport Req..
22-August-2013
LANDED..........
Currently in canada on work permit
Gapha said:
Hi virajrao,

I have 2 Applications in process as well. 1st was FSW in Dec 2011 and 2nd being the CEC in Sept 2012. I'm still waiting for my MR with CEC since many from the Sept month have got the same. May I know if you see both the applications when you sign in to check the status online , Also does the FSW application shows the status as " IN PROCESS" which is in my case.

Thanks
Gapha..!
Hi Virajrao & Gapha,

Good to see you guys here almost in the similar timelines.

I have applied under FSW in Aug 2011 & CEC in Sept 2012.

I have not heard back anything on CEC yet.

Today I received an email, asking me update 3 forms that I applied under FSW.

My Ecas shows both the applications, FSW under process & CEC as Application Received.

Ram

madinxs

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
Med's Request
23-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
Soon!
We received your application for permanent residence on September 11, 2012. Medical results have been received. :)

Gapha

May 29, 2013
Hey Guys..!

Just came across this Notice on CIC Site. Not Sure if this is gonna be affecting our processing but I believe it would..! Cannot post the direct link thus copied the information update.

----------------------------
June 11, 2013 — The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.
--------------------------

ukie

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gapha said:
Hey Guys..!

Just came across this Notice on CIC Site. Not Sure if this is gonna be affecting our processing but I believe it would..! Cannot post the direct link thus copied the information update.

----------------------------
June 11, 2013 — The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.
--------------------------
of course it effects our application. it indicates in canada and oversea.

yeah. it is my luck. I was just requested RCMP and they receiced RCMP yesterday. then strike.

EWWW

tait39

Jun 11, 2013
virajrao said:
With whom you emailed directly?
I emailed ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca, on May 30th and still no reply, does this indicate the application is still within normal processing times and the medical is still to come?

ramthi123

Jun 2, 2013
Re: September 2012 Applications - FBI clearance querry

ramthi123 said:
Thanks again,
its not a e-med facility in US , yes will stick to canadian passport size photos..
Yet to hear back from CPP-O office on my new-born addition
Have done medicals for 3 of us as the medical request would expire in 60 days on june 14th .

Now planin process of applying for FBI clearnace for me and my wife:
Guess i should send the FBI clearance certificate orginal copy after recieving it at my residence (or) should the orginal copy be directly mailed to CPP-O office from FBI office

Have anyone sent the FBI clearance certificate over email as an attachmnet as a response to the document request to CPP-O office email

People who have applied FBI clearance certificate pls help..

Thanks
Ram

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Re: September 2012 Applications - FBI clearance querry

ramthi123 said:
Yet to hear back from CPP-O office on my new-born addition
Have done medicals for 3 of us as the medical request would expire in 60 days on june 14th .

Now planin process of applying for FBI clearnace for me and my wife:
Guess i should send the FBI clearance certificate orginal copy after recieving it at my residence (or) should the orginal copy be directly mailed to CPP-O office from FBI office

Have anyone sent the FBI clearance certificate over email as an attachmnet as a response to the document request to CPP-O office email

People who have applied FBI clearance certificate pls help..

Thanks
Ram
The FBI clearance will be mailed to you, and then you must send originals to CPP Ottawa. Copies of police certificates are not accepted

ramthi123

Jun 2, 2013
Thanks for your reply...

I recieved mail on june 13th 2013 from CIC " FBI Clearance: provide an original FBI clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 06/23/2013" .. They gave just 10 days notice.. I am just in process of applying the request to FBI. I saw in FBI website it would take 4 to 6 weeks...

What should i need to do now?

there is a note section in that email saying i have to send the document within 60 days.. i am not sure if that note section in generic or specific to FBI clearance..

shah0076

Jun 7, 2012
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12,2014
AOR Received.
Aug 11,2014
File Transfer...
Aug 18,2014 turn to " in process" oct 14, 2014
Med's Request
upfront May 01,2014
Med's Done....
Apri 25, 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
Oct 14,2014
Is medical comes throug online email or mail box could u plz confirm that for me plz thanks

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
shah0076 said:
Is medical comes throug online email or mail box could u plz confirm that for me plz thanks
If your AOR came through email, your Medial request will come through email as well.

ZNMD

Oct 10, 2012
Again again again.....Mid Sept applicants..what's going on?? Why suddenly the window between 11th to 26th Sept (approx) is moving so so slow?….I could see in trackit that even end October Applicants received their MRs, some of them received it in end of May…What is wrong with us then?? So so worried…Applied GCMS note more that 3 weeks back, but did not hear back from CIC...Anyone has any idea/news/opinion plzz…???