+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012 Applications

Bona64

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
ramcm31 said:
Yes ZNMD, its so Quiet here.

Any updates? from pari_p, Aanniee, sarath s, Gihad, ahm2307, jumbo_ws, canadacec2012, gg08, Jeruz, jewelincrown, ZNMD, ondine, braveman, Reddy56, nebz, Lovenpeace, member06, Bona64, Gapha

I am next to Gapha.

Cant wait....... :(
Hey Guys
Thought I would give you an update. Still waiting for my MR. ??? I realized about 6 weeks ago that I had in fact applied and sent off the wrong police check. Getting close to having my application processed I quickly got the correct one and sent it off. I emailed Ottawa to ask for confirmation that they had it and was added to my application. They replied in 24 hrs and confirmed my query. I was quite impressed with the prompt reply. Pretty scary when you hear of a fellow Septemberian getting rejected. So we continue to play the waiting game......

sarath s

Oct 21, 2012
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2012
Doc's Request.
16 September 2013 (RCMP Request)
AOR Received.
30 October 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
RCMP@Biodata on 27th Medicals on 28th February 2014
Med's Done....
03 March 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
ramcm31 said:

Any updates? from pari_p, Aanniee, sarath s, Gihad, ahm2307, jumbo_ws, canadacec2012, gg08, Jeruz, jewelincrown, ZNMD, ondine, braveman, Reddy56, nebz, Lovenpeace, member06, Bona64, Gapha

I am next to Gapha.

Still waiting Waiting Waiting.. :( :(

ramthi123

Jun 2, 2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
Hi Ramthi,

Yep - 60 days is the time required to complete your Medical Checkup - from the day you receive your medical request.

Once you are done with medical tests - the results will be valid for a period of 1 year.

I hope that clarifies any confusion.
Thanks InfoSeeker,

For medical form - the photo spec reqmt is Canadian passport size or the spec mentioned in guide along with the application - any hadvice on this would really help

Not sure if i can do this - since iam yet to hear back on my new born addition to application from CPP-O - can i do upfront medicals for the new born as well along 3 of us who recieved the MR request . Is that a possibility?

Thanks
Ram

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
ramthi123 said:
Thanks InfoSeeker,

For medical form - the photo spec reqmt is Canadian passport size or the spec mentioned in guide along with the application - any hadvice on this would really help

Not sure if i can do this - since iam yet to hear back on my new born addition to application from CPP-O - can i do upfront medicals for the new born as well along 3 of us who recieved the MR request . Is that a possibility?

Thanks
Ram
Hey Ramthi,

If you are going to an e-med facility, you dont need to worry about photo size requirements. Your pics will be taken at the facility. If not - then just walk in Walmart and get a passport size pic done :)

I have no clue about the second part of your question since my family composition is not about to change anytime soon. Its me, myself and I. I will leave that part for someone who's more knowledgeable about it.

All the best.

ramthi123

Jun 2, 2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
Hey Ramthi,

If you are going to an e-med facility, you dont need to worry about photo size requirements. Your pics will be taken at the facility. If not - then just walk in Walmart and get a passport size pic done :)

I have no clue about the second part of your question since my family composition is not about to change anytime soon. Its me, myself and I. I will leave that part for someone who's more knowledgeable about it.

All the best.

Thanks again,
its not a e-med facility in US , yes will stick to canadian passport size photos..

ramthi123

Jun 2, 2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
Hey Ramthi,

All the best.
Thanks again,
its not a e-med facility in US , yes will stick to canadian passport size photos..

madinxs

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
Med's Request
23-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
Soon!
My Doctor said she uploaded the medicals on Friday; Hopefully, the status in eCAS should change this week...Looking forward to RPRF, Biodata and passport request..

ahm2307

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
ramcm31 said:

I am next to Gapha.

no lol....

I got asked to supply an RCMP criminal record check. My last correspondence with the CIC was basically a confirmation from them stating that they have received it and attached it to my file. Ecas still says Application Received.

Don't know what to do now.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
3 days, 3 weeks or ..i dont hope the last one. But some July and earlier applicants waited quite a long time for their PPRs after medical and some are still waiting. Remember, its a waiting game!

virajrao

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
01-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2013
LANDED..........
18-07-2013
InfoSeeker12 said:
3 days, 3 weeks or ..i dont hope the last one. But some July and earlier applicants waited quite a long time for their PPRs after medical and some are still waiting. Remember, its a waiting game!
Yes.. our patience is been tested. Am waiting for PPR for over a month now after completing medicals and paying RPRF fees.

Between today, I received mail from CPP Ottawa for my FSW application, to resubmit 3 forms, which has been changed. Am Jun'2011 FSW applicant. Should I be worried with my CEC application. Any thoughts.

Gapha

May 29, 2013
virajrao said:
Yes.. our patience is been tested. Am waiting for PPR for over a month now after completing medicals and paying RPRF fees.

Between today, I received mail from CPP Ottawa for my FSW application, to resubmit 3 forms, which has been changed. Am Jun'2011 FSW applicant. Should I be worried with my CEC application. Any thoughts.
Hi virajrao,

I have 2 Applications in process as well. 1st was FSW in Dec 2011 and 2nd being the CEC in Sept 2012. I'm still waiting for my MR with CEC since many from the Sept month have got the same. May I know if you see both the applications when you sign in to check the status online , Also does the FSW application shows the status as " IN PROCESS" which is in my case.

Thanks
Gapha..!