+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2011 - Here we go!

dilyanak

Dec 18, 2011
Hi i am new to this forum i am sponsoring my husbanf am a canadian citizen and he is waiting in bulgaria our visa office in Bucaresht ok so here is my question my aplication was reseive at missisauga in september 7 got the aproval letter on the 14 of november the same day the app was send to the VO and since then nothing i keep cheking my e-cas and a few days ago shows under permanent residen medical reveived anyone know what's next thank you and i hope everyone hear a good news soon :)

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
is it normal that i'm still waiting 80 days now for my sponsored approved?? are they counting the weekends too? thanks..

lucky rain

Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
06-01-2012
File Transfer...
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
08-07-2011
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
Cxyrus said:
is it normal that i'm still waiting 80 days now for my sponsored approved?? are they counting the weekends too? thanks..
wow, you should call them

leroadrunner

Apr 19, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2011 In Process: 25-01-2012
File Transfer...
21-11-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-01-2012
dilyanak said:
Hi i am new to this forum i am sponsoring my husbanf am a canadian citizen and he is waiting in bulgaria our visa office in Bucaresht ok so here is my question my aplication was reseive at missisauga in september 7 got the aproval letter on the 14 of november the same day the app was send to the VO and since then nothing i keep cheking my e-cas and a few days ago shows under permanent residen medical reveived anyone know what's next thank you and i hope everyone hear a good news soon :)
Welcome dilyanak, would you like to be added to our spreadsheet?

About "what's next", it depends of the Visa Office you have, I am not familiar with Bucharest. Some VOs will send you an AOR letter when they start working on it, some wont. Whats next is usually patience...waiting for any news from them.

On another note, I emailed our VO about whether they had received our file, and they replied very quickly that yes, they did.
They even gave me a file number. And I am happy to see on ecase that they have my wifes information entered correctly!

Cheers to all!

dilyanak

Dec 18, 2011
Yes add me please to the spreadsheet well i hope to hear something from them soon they did not send me a letter but i know the aplicaton is there it just change recently under the permanent resident medical have been received but still no decision made just aplication received and the medical

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Cxyrus said:
I am waiting more than you. My file is in process from Dec 1 and the call center agent told me they are waiting for some thing. I should get a decission by january 3.
My case is not straight forward. So I think they are taking time. But what about you? I am sponsoring my spouse and dependent child.

dilyanak

Dec 18, 2011
hi i send my appl to missisauga on september 6 received there on the 7 of sep got aproved on the 14 of november and the file was transfered to romania vo since then nothing till 5 days ago when they change it on e-cas medical have been received i am sponsoring my husband

ccbrasil

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2012
LANDED..........
04-13-2012
dilyanak said:
hi i send my appl to missisauga on september 6 received there on the 7 of sep got aproved on the 14 of november and the file was transfered to romania vo since then nothing till 5 days ago when they change it on e-cas medical have been received i am sponsoring my husband
Welcome to our group!

:D

ajy457

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-11-2015
dilyanak said:
what is the next step after the VO receive my medical
You just have to wait until they get back to you. Check your ecas and your emails (inbox and junk/spam folders included) for further information. Good Luck.

Cxyrus

Star Member
Nov 15, 2011
Amy612 said:
I am waiting more than you. My file is in process from Dec 1 and the call center agent told me they are waiting for some thing. I should get a decission by january 3.
My case is not straight forward. So I think they are taking time. But what about you? I am sponsoring my spouse and dependent child.
oh i see..did they get your application? i dont know if they get mine..i will try to call them today...

nessa O199

Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2011
File Transfer...
29-11-2011
Med's Done....
07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/Feb/2012
VISA ISSUED...
28/Feb/2012
LANDED..........
sometime april.. :)
I checked e cas today and is being updated! first was in process since Nov 29 , Now it says Medical received!!!

I also checked the link in ecas where it says Application received , then at the bottom I clicked
- Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
And came across with a table which explains each step in the application process

This diagram explains each step in the application process

Status of your application
IN
PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Explanation

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.)

Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

So... if I am not wrong , after Medical received the approval decision is determined??
Cool to know step by step ! how things are going to be... so just wanted to share it.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
my address disappeared since saturday in my ecas ???

Bilaldxb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
Doc's Request.
01-06-2012
Med's Request
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Passport Req..
INSHALLA BY AUG-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLA AUG-2012
emrn said:
my address disappeared since saturday in my ecas ???
That's normal don't worry it always happens.

It will come back in a few weeks

Ecas is really crazy, don't pay any attention to it.

ccbrasil

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Med's Done....
07-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2012
LANDED..........
04-13-2012
Hello Fellow Septembrians...

It seems very quiet these days, I hope is because all our VOs are furiously going through our applications (I think that is my xmas spirit speaking hehehe)

Well, don't forget to share any news you may have.

Good luck everyone!