Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/3/2011
File Transfer...
27/4/2011
Med's Done....
4/2/2011
Yes, I sent my application on the first of February, they recieved it on 7 Feb, and on 20 avril they sent me the AOR

Scarborough guy

Apr 23, 2018
Has anyone who sent their renewal application in FEB receive their letter of acknowledgement reciept yet?
well, I sent my application along with my wife's on the same day. ( 1 st Feb ) When I called up, they said, they received the application but not yet started processing. Hope to hear something soon.

Shaani

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
My application was delivered on the Feb 21, 2018. However, i haven't not heard back from CIC.

Today, I realized that i forgot to enter the UCI # on my PR Card renewal application, however I did attach a copy of my PR Card. Can anyone advise, would my application be rejected?

Last edited:

Scarborough guy

Apr 23, 2018
My application was delivered on the Feb 21, 2018. However, i haven't not heard back from CIC.

Today, I realized that i forgot to enter the UCI # on my PR Card renewal application, however I did attach a copy of my PR Card. Can anyone advise, would my application be rejected?
Copy of PR card enough which has UCI number.

Aws

Jul 4, 2017
Could anyone with a "decision made" status tell me when they should usually issue the PR cards! My status is showing "decision made" since April 5th!

Yulduz

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Just an update to all. My status says card mailed April 23. Finally. Timeline as under
Application sent jan 6
Received jan 12
Process started March 27
Card sent april 23
Thanks.

bricksonly

Mar 18, 2018
Just an update to all. My status says card mailed April 23. Finally. Timeline as under
Application sent jan 6
Received jan 12
Process started March 27
Card sent april 23
Thanks.
Looks they suspend all case for two weeks from the beginning of April. What happened?

YumiMedina

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Just an update:
I sent applications for PR renewal on Feb 07
Received confirmation Feb 12
Received email confirmation April 24
Online Status states "Decision Made" April 26

Sent Specific Case Email to request for Urgent Processing: April 12
Response on the request is stating they cannot do it because we are travelling less than 3 weeks: April 24
(took cic to respond to my email 12 days from email, now its less than 3 weeks because of them)

The good part though, is that we are just driving to Chicago. The response states as per below. I didnt initially know these options. But this is good to know. You will need your PR Card if you are travelling on a commercial vehicle. But if driving, then the below documents could be used to enter Canada. So I guess I dont need to worry about anything, plus we are all Canadians already except for my Mom & Dad. Whewwwwww!!! that was a big relief!!!!!! But I am still hoping it arrives soon.

Important facts to keep in mind:

• If you return to Canada in a private vehicle (e.g., your car), the PR card is not mandatory, you can use one of the following immigration documents:
    • Record of Landing (IMM 1000), or
    • Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688).
  • Upon your return to Canada, we invite you to apply for a PR card.

Last edited:

Scarborough guy

Apr 23, 2018
I sent case specific inquiry last week. They responded yesterday. They replied as follows :

"We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application. It is still within the regular processing times.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

Aws

Jul 4, 2017
Application sent jan 6
Received jan 12
Process started March 27
Card sent april 23
Thanks.
Hi, was your card processed on urgent basis?