+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

Shaani

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Anybody who had submitted an application for renewal in Feb 2018?

Please share the status of your application.

I had applied on Feb 21,2018 no update at my end.

chihim1992

Mar 13, 2018
my application was received Jan 22 and started processing on April 09 but the status is still in process...
omg I'm worrying now...:(

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
CIC received my application for renewal on FEB 12, and Im STILL waiting for an AOR. I seen someone above had their application received the same day as me and already got their letter. Wondering if anyone after the 12th received their AOR yet? Curious.

I need my AOR to show the real estate licensing board, Im so eager to get this over with! *fingers crossed*

LadyA

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
CIC received my application for renewal on FEB 12, and Im STILL waiting for an AOR. I seen someone above had their application received the same day as me and already got their letter. Wondering if anyone after the 12th received their AOR yet? Curious.

I need my AOR to show the real estate licensing board, Im so eager to get this over with! *fingers crossed*
They received my application on the 14th. AOR on the 28th of April.

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca
The subject was: “
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada: R*******” (R**** is the application/case number, I think).
Did you try to log in https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app= using your client ID number? (****-****)
im so sad, I don't see anything. And I checked online, it says it can't be found. But when I called them last week they said they received everything and it was checked for completeness.

LadyA

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
im so sad, I don't see anything. And I checked online, it says it can't be found. But when I called them last week they said they received everything and it was checked for completeness.
You sent it on the 12th?
I’m sure, the AOR is coming. Don’t be sad.

albontarian

May 5, 2018
I sent my application on February 12, they received it on the 21st and sent me the AOR on May 2. My parents sent their applications one month before me, on January 12, were received on January 22 and got their AOR on April 9. On all the applications the status is "Decision Made" but nothing else has been communicated yet, and still no cards. The processing times keep going up and the website is not updated weekly like they say.

This whole situation is extremely frustrating. It seems at times they go weeks without making any progress. Back when we first applied the processing times were under 80 days, and it's now 100 and it seems like they go up every other week. Meanwhile I have to attend my best friend's wedding outside of Canada in June and I'm still not sure I'll get my card in time. Calling them is no use since even if you get miraculously lucky enough for a human being to pick up you're still told the same gibberish that's on the website. The total lack of information and transparency of this process is very irritating. The last time the processing times tool was updated is April 22, when they were working on applications they received on January 18. Since then, nothing. Are they stuck? Why? How much longer till they get unstuck? Will this impact processing times? Good luck getting any answers.

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
I sent my application on February 12, they received it on the 21st and sent me the AOR on May 2. My parents sent their applications one month before me, on January 12, were received on January 22 and got their AOR on April 9. On all the applications the status is "Decision Made" but nothing else has been communicated yet, and still no cards. The processing times keep going up and the website is not updated weekly like they say.

This whole situation is extremely frustrating. It seems at times they go weeks without making any progress. Back when we first applied the processing times were under 80 days, and it's now 100 and it seems like they go up every other week. Meanwhile I have to attend my best friend's wedding outside of Canada in June and I'm still not sure I'll get my card in time. Calling them is no use since even if you get miraculously lucky enough for a human being to pick up you're still told the same gibberish that's on the website. The total lack of information and transparency of this process is very irritating. The last time the processing times tool was updated is April 22, when they were working on applications they received on January 18. Since then, nothing. Are they stuck? Why? How much longer till they get unstuck? Will this impact processing times? Good luck getting any answers.
I dont even care about the card. Im worried why i havent receievd AOR

Mari mar

May 6, 2018
Hi guys just wanted to share my experience cause i too am frustrated with this process.

Application for renewal of pr card; Recieived Feb 14
Email notification was recieived on April 26 informing they had recieved my application on feb 14

I called CIC on monday april 30 rep said i was approved on april 27.

I have flights booked for June 6 and i shared my concern as to I don’t have my cards yet will i get them she said not to worry i should recieive them around may 25 but she cant guarantee. I really just hoping and praying it comes before time,

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone know of possible reasons I havent received my AOR yet? I called last week and they said it was checked for completness and there was nothing on my file that said i had to send in additional documents. Feeling really frustrated!