+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sept 2017 - Any PR Card renewal applications submitted

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018
So, I called CIC today, since I am 7 days past the processing time (I had been close to pass the processing time before, but they added days and I had to wait). Basically, there are no updates on my file after the documents check. The agent sent a message to Sydney to ask for an update, since my card should had been mailed already (according to the processing time, which will probably get updated this week to who knows what). I asked that she mentioned that I am travelling on June 7th. I don't think it will make a difference, but it couldn't hurt to ask. My application was received on February 1st, and I received the AOR on April 18th (so you don't have to go back in the thread).
My concern is that I have not even received an AOR yet

Mari mar

May 6, 2018
So, I called CIC today, since I am 7 days past the processing time (I had been close to pass the processing time before, but they added days and I had to wait). Basically, there are no updates on my file after the documents check. The agent sent a message to Sydney to ask for an update, since my card should had been mailed already (according to the processing time, which will probably get updated this week to who knows what). I asked that she mentioned that I am travelling on June 7th. I don't think it will make a difference, but it couldn't hurt to ask. My application was received on February 1st, and I received the AOR on April 18th (so you don't have to go back in the thread).
wow this is so frustrating to hear, my application was received on feb 14 aor om april 26 and i was suppose to travel on june 6 by the sounds of this we not making progress sigh and i called today automated line said processing apps of jan 26 at 110 days i hope they mail yours urgently

Reactions: ichv

ichv

Jun 25, 2015
wow this is so frustrating to hear, my application was received on feb 14 aor om april 26 and i was suppose to travel on june 6 by the sounds of this we not making progress sigh and i called today automated line said processing apps of jan 26 at 110 days i hope they mail yours urgently
The automated line seems to be more updated than the website. So, from May 6th to today, they have only moved from applications received on January 25th to January 26th?? Seriously??

KPCanada

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Not sure what to do in my case:

I mailed my application on January 30, Canada post tracking says it was delivered February 5.

I still have not received an AOR. I called and was told my application has not been opened yet because it was received at the end of February. I told the agent that this can't be right as I even have a signature confirming that it was delivered on Feb. 5. I was told that this does not matter, only what she can see in the computer matters .

Any advice?

Last edited:

alicenikprince

Apr 19, 2018

I mailed my application on January 30, Canada post tracking says it was delivered February 5.

I still have not received an AOR. I called and was told my application has not been opened yet because it was received at the end of February. I told the agent that this can't be right as I even have a signature confirming that it was delivered on Feb. 5. I was told that this does not matter, only what she can see in the computer matters .

Any advice?
Well that makes me a bit more at ease. I have a similar case. My application apparently was received feb 12 as that's when the agent told me my information was put into the computer. However, my application was checked for completeness on March 8.

When I inquired through their web forum I got an email saying that they received my application on march 1. So I don't know what date to go by.

I haven't received an AOR either.

Anyone submitted their application in March?

dsanchez

Star Member
May 10, 2018

Any advice?
AOR has nothing to do with when the package is actually delivered. In our case, the package arrived in late January, but there was no AOR until early April.

Mari mar

May 6, 2018
Wow processing times are at 110 days now working on apps of jan 26 updated on may 13 last, I called this morning and they advised i switch my flight for june 6 till end of june cause i wont be getting my pr card until then the earlierst ‍♀♀♀ they are terrible apparently they h

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
They are not even bothered to update the website. We are on May 23rd and the website shows last updated on May 13th. May be there is a mandate from JT and the IRCC minister to complete maximum citizenship application so that the new new citizens can get to vote for 2019 elections so perhaps diverted many staff to work on citizenship applications.

Taraneh85

May 23, 2018
This is so frustrating. I received an AOR from IRCC on April 18th regarding my application which was received on Feb 2nd. Since around April 23rd its been showing as decision made. Why is it taking them so long to dispatch it? I have a trip planned for July and I need my PR card to be able to apply for a visa!

Last edited:

ichv

Jun 25, 2015
Wow processing times are at 110 days now working on apps of jan 26 updated on may 13 last, I called this morning and they advised i switch my flight for june 6 till end of june cause i wont be getting my pr card until then the earlierst ‍♀♀♀ they are terrible apparently they h
End of June??!!! That would be 130+ days processing time in your case. With the current processing time they should mail yours beginning of June, so it seems like they are expecting more delays??? Oh man! I can't move my June 7th trip. This is so frustrating!!!

Reactions: Mari mar

ichv

Jun 25, 2015
This is so frustrating. I received an AOR from IRCC on April 18th regarding my application which was received on Feb 2nd. Since around April 23rd its been showing as decision made. Why is it taking them so long to dispatch it? I have a trip planned for July and I need my PR card to be able to apply for a visa!
At least yours shows decision made. I also received the AOR on April 18th, and mine is still In Process. Last update is that they started processing my application on April 18th...

ichv

Jun 25, 2015
I take it back! Mine just changed to Decision Made. At least they are doing something...