+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEP 2019 TRV from India time line

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
My 3 applications got approved.. Friens i reapplied and the Decision was pending due to additional doc they required
congrats
pl tell u aplied of your own or thru agent.
and what was the difference between cover letters in both times, bcos i may be getting caips notes by 15oct then reapply

SN001

Aug 20, 2013
4 of my friends have applied visitor visa in sept 24, 25,26

Gote Biometric just next day 24 hrs .. we all are waiting

Nidhi.83.shah

Sep 26, 2019
congrats
pl tell u aplied of your own or thru agent.
and what was the difference between cover letters in both times, bcos i may be getting caips notes by 15oct then reapply
Yes last time thru agent and reapplied by my own.. Yes this time a pretty detailed covering letter mentioning the exact purpose and reason why i will be gng back to my country after the end of my stay and attaching

Nidhi.83.shah

Sep 26, 2019
Also they asked to submit consent letter today frm non accompanying parent since my husband is not travelling with me.. And his passport copy as well.. I submitted and they approved

sunny1977

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Also they asked to submit consent letter today frm non accompanying parent since my husband is not travelling with me.. And his passport copy as well.. I submitted and they approved
can u pls share a bit of cover letter.(u can exclude personal details),because i am scared of this only..cant take risk of refusal again

Amukta

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, Can you please share the latest cover letter? Did you change anything in documents between your applications?

Reactions: sunny1977

RahulMalpani

Jan 3, 2018
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So I’ve got a refusal on the basis of travel history, family ties and personal assets, financial status! Same old common reasons.
Sorry to hear that. Can you tell us what did you actually submit and what is your suspicion for rejection (as in what you will do in your next attempt).?