SEP 2019 TRV from India time line

RahulMalpani

Jan 3, 2018
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you @dkumar1988.
I've indeed attached everything with my application.

Unfortunately, we don't have any assets or business as such. And my father is a retired banker.

I've already written a letter stating that my parents live with my brother's family here and all my relatives are here in India. What else can I do to address those concerns and say that this is indeed just a trip for them :) ?
I was planning this for my mom's birthday. I mentioned that tentative dates as well.

Thanks again for taking your time.
Sorry to hear about your application's rejection. Did you try attaching flight tickets? My application seems pretty similar to yours apart from flight tickets. There are many sites that provide such tickets for ~$20-30.

I have not yet received results for my mother's TRV application:
17 Sep Applied online
24 Sep Biometrics Collection Letter
1 Oct Correspondence Letter for Biometrics Validity

Given that I received only the correspondence letter today, I am not expecting any good outcome.

Exact status is:
  • Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Applied Online FROM INDIA on @26 SEPTEMBER 2019
GOT BIOMETRICS REQUEST LETTER EXACTLY AFTER 24 HOURS
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED ON 30 SEP 2019 , SAME DAY UPDATED IN CIC ACCOUNT.--------

NOW STILL WAITING---------

and one more question, How some of the members know their Visa Processing Office ? mine I applied from India Online but not sure where the file is getting processed.....

Last edited:

Talvinder

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Applied on 18 Sep
Biometrics on 26 Sep
BioMetrics Correspondence letter Oct 2nd
Asked to Submit passport Oct 2nd, the status says approved.

nitish.kpt

Aug 22, 2017
Sorry to hear about your application's rejection. Did you try attaching flight tickets? My application seems pretty similar to yours apart from flight tickets. There are many sites that provide such tickets for ~$20-30.

I have not yet received results for my mother's TRV application:
17 Sep Applied online
24 Sep Biometrics Collection Letter
1 Oct Correspondence Letter for Biometrics Validity

Given that I received only the correspondence letter today, I am not expecting any good outcome.

Exact status is:
  • Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi Rahul & Everyone -

I thought i should add some points which helped me getting my Mom's visa approved. I applied for her online, and filled each and everything on my own.

1) Flight tickets and insurance - I made a document with tentative Air Canada screenshots and quote from travel insurance company. I mentioned that we will be booking these upon visa approval - which I did.

2) Notary attested invitation letter : I got my letter notarized and I clearly mentioned that i m responsible for her during the stay bearing all the costs. I attached my house lease, employment letter, pay stubs and 6 months bank statements, and province id with same address.

3) Family tie - I believe this is the most important part. As my mother is retired and living with my brother and his family. I had to show this in detail. The lawyer who notarized letter suggested me to add as much details as you can. I added passport copies of my brother and his family, my brother's employment letter, his PHD enrollment letter showing he is pursuing phd. My 4 year old nieces birth certificate and school registration letter. Also, all the above document had same address so that proves my mother is staying with them.

4) POF assests : We showed around 6200 CAD in her account. In additional to that, she had her pension papers, house ownership, jewelry evaluation and 3 years ITRs.

5) Cover letter/ additional details - I mentioned each and everything point by point in this letter and backed up with the mention of relevant documents attached.

6) Travel Itinerary : I wrote day by day itinerary right from boarding the flight at IGI to departure from Canada. She has planned for 1 month's stay.

Hope this will help everyone in process of filling TRV for their parents.

Sep 20, 2019
Applied on 18 Sep
Biometrics on 26 Sep
BioMetrics Correspondence letter Oct 2nd
Asked to Submit passport Oct 2nd, the status says approved.
Hi, Mine is almost the same time line.
I received the Correspondance letter and Submit for Passport on Oct 3rd. But I am not able to see any status as 'Approved'/ Rejected. Where are you seeing the Status?

Thanks

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Hi, Mine is almost the same time line.
I received the Correspondance letter and Submit for Passport on Oct 3rd. But I am not able to see any status as 'Approved'/ Rejected. Where are you seeing the Status?

Thanks
You can see your status in your decision section.

SN001

Aug 20, 2013
Almost 1 hour after I received Correspondence letter

No further email yet

Does it mean visa rejected for me

Mariner3

Oct 2, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
W
Almost 1 hour after I received Correspondence letter

No further email yet

Does it mean visa rejected for me

What is your timeline brother?

I applied online from India on 26 SEP , biometric done on 30 SEP , no response yet .....

Talvinder

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Submitted the passport for stamping in New Delhi on Friday. Does anyone know how much time it takes? i would like to book the tickets asap :)