+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sent outdated forms for Family Class Spouse application - should I be worried?

m.a.s9362

Jan 4, 2021
ON
Category........
FAM
Hi,

I submitted a Family Class (Outland) PR Sponsorship Application for my wife last month (Dec 2020) and I forgot to make sure that all the forms were updated - I know, my bad, but lots of things were going on and we downloaded the forms in May and were working on them bit by bit so it took us a while to submit. I realized that I should have made sure that the forms were updated before submitting but forgot and looked them up now.

Three of the forms were outdated when I submitted them:

• IMM0008enu (Generic Application Form) - the form that I submitted was from 01-2020, while the latest form is from 06-2020. I went over the two versions of the forms and they're virtually identical (no difference) but I'm worried since it's a validated barcode form.

• IMM5406 (Additional Family Information) - the form that I submitted was dated 09-2018 (this was the latest one in May) while the latest form is 08-2020. The two forms are identical except for the Privacy Disclosure at the end.

• IMM5476 (Use of a Representative) - the form that I submitted was dated 08-2019 (latest as of May) while the latest form is 08-2020 - once again, identical forms, only the Privacy Disclosure at the end is different and the design/colour scheme is slightly different.

I wish I had discovered this forum before I submitted the application - I only used the IRCC website and asked their phone agents for help when needed.

Should I be worried about the application being returned because of these outdated forms, although there's practically no difference between the form that I submitted and the updated ones (apart from the Privacy Disclosures)?

Also, I sent the forms by DHL courier and the tracking status is showing "Delivery arranged no details expected" - how do I know that they've received it?