+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Senegal

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Please I applied for my mom and she passed her medical in December 2019 till date still waiting for passport request. Don’t know who to contact.
We are all on the same boat waiting for Dakar! My husband passed his medical exam december 2019 also no updates since

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hello dear , any updates from Dakar on your side ?
Hey yes got passport request and approval last week and submitted it to the embassy directly because VAC is not taking any passports even tho it’s open. So I should be getting it back soon

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hey yes got passport request and approval last week and submitted it to the embassy directly because VAC is not taking any passports even tho it’s open. So I should be getting it back soon
Big congrats!!!!! I'm happy for you and I know and believe that God will visit my case soon where in Canada are you planning to stay ?

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
di
Congrats!.. as of me I did everything already my medical exam was passed and done last year December 2019 now we are only waiting for final decision and passport request . This waiting is so overwhelming
d you get it? we approved right before covid closed everything. then Oct 2020 they sent approval letter asking for passport. half way across Africa, they called dhl and asked for updated judiciaire and stopped his visa.

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Hello everyone, just discovered this thread. Hope you guys finalized your process.

Do you know how long it takes Dakar visa office from passport receeption to visa stamp?

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
they have had my passport for one year. they stamped it March 10 and finally in Sept told us to send dhl to get it but they stopped it and asked for it back with a new judiciaire . still heard nothing