+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Senegal

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Ye
Congrats!.. as of me I did everything already my medical exam was passed and done last year December 2019 now we are only waiting for final decision and passport request . This waiting is so overwhelming
Yes it’s so long. I hope we both get passport request within this month Keep me posted by the way, have you ever tried to order GCMS Notes?

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
you should try this website :https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/

I have ordered mine there you will get more info about your file and all the stages
When did you apply? And what type of application did you do ? Are you applying for someone?

I live in Canada and I'm applying for my husband to come since april of last year
.we been waiting on dakar. He passed his medical exam last December. Nothing after that
But dakar open his door on the 31st let hope that we will get something

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
When did you apply? And what type of application did you do ? Are you applying for someone?

I live in Canada and I'm applying for my husband to come since april of last year
.we been waiting on dakar. He passed his medical exam last December. Nothing after that
But dakar open his door on the 31st let hope that we will get something
I have applied for a LMIA Exempt Work Permit since October 2019 :( It was supposed to take 7 weeks but its been 11 months already. But yes we should all hear something soon. Also, is your application being processed here? Mine is being processed at the Visa Office in Paris, France. I think that is where yours might be being processed as well. Again, I encourage you to order GCMS. I have applied for mine end of June and got them end of July. It is worth it. Trust me. For example, when I got my GCMS it says that I had passed Eligibility however on the online portal it is still saying that they are reviewing my eligibility.

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I have applied for a LMIA Exempt Work Permit since October 2019 :( It was supposed to take 7 weeks but its been 11 months already. But yes we should all hear something soon. Also, is your application being processed here? Mine is being processed at the Visa Office in Paris, France. I think that is where yours might be being processed as well. Again, I encourage you to order GCMS. I have applied for mine end of June and got them end of July. It is worth it. Trust me. For example, when I got my GCMS it says that I had passed Eligibility however on the online portal it is still saying that they are reviewing my eligibility.
Yes I will order one this week..I live in Canada and my husband is in congo his application was transferred to dakar Senegal since april may 2019 and dakar started processing it in July 2019

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Yes I will order one this week..I live in Canada and my husband is in congo his application was transferred to dakar Senegal since april may 2019 and dakar started processing it in July 2019
yes definitely order GCMS notes and also send webforms to get updates

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hi, my application was send in June 2019 and my file was send to senegal. I went for an interview on February 2020 and I received pre-arrival services but still now I didn’t hear anything from the embassy. Any Idea please thanks
Hello dear any updates from Dakar? What type of Visa are you applying for?

Vike

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I applied since June 2019 and I did my Biometric, medical, an interview on February 27th 2020 and received a pre arrival letter on the 29 February 2020 . I’m waiting for passport request
oh dear !.. i hope we all get something very soon.. do you live in canada?

rolandawan

Jun 24, 2014
Please I applied for my mom and she passed her medical in December 2019 till date still waiting for passport request. Don’t know who to contact.