Senegal

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Woow that is way too long. I wonder why it takes so long, normally when final decision is made it means everything was already checked. Have you written to them?

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Yeah true, i forgot they closed for a while. I hope this time it will take less time and we'll them back as soon as possible.

Marriageisbliss

Oct 23, 2018
Yes I will order one this week..I live in Canada and my husband is in congo his application was transferred to dakar Senegal since april may 2019 and dakar started processing it in July 2019
mine was June 2018 and still waiting. everything is approved but still nothing sent back.

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
Hi everyone,

I have received my passport back from the embassy, it took 01 month and 10 days. As a reminder i used the express entry program and it lasted 02 years and 01 month total. God be thanked!

I wish all of you get feedback from the embassy and finally finalize the process.
Much Love!

Tachfamily

Jan 7, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have received my passport back from the embassy, it took 01 month and 10 days. As a reminder i used the express entry program and it lasted 02 years and 01 month total. God be thanked!

I wish all of you get feedback from the embassy and finally finalize the process.
Much Love!

hello
02 years from aor?? do you know when exactly your file was transferred to Senegal?

1Humanity

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
25/01/2020
hello
02 years from aor?? do you know when exactly your file was transferred to Senegal?
HI,

From AOR it took a year. Two years includes language testing, diploma evaluation, PNP approval... Unfortunately i do not know when exactly my file was transfered to Senegal office. I did not request GCMS notes.

Tachfamily

Jan 7, 2020
HI,

From AOR it took a year. Two years includes language testing, diploma evaluation, PNP approval... Unfortunately i do not know when exactly my file was transfered to Senegal office. I did not request GCMS notes.
Great and good luck

Please when did u submit your biometrics and medicals? and from which country do you apply?

Thanks very much for your replies it help as a guide to us

MannJoop

Jun 11, 2021
Hi guys,

Any updates from the Dakar Visa office? Our passports have been hanging in that office for over a year now and I have made so many attempts to reach them by email and nobody has ever bothered to get back to me. It clears states that they are open with limited services, but I just cant understand why this is taking way too long. Any pointers please???