+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College Winter 2020 Intake

Harshitkumar

Jul 21, 2019
I didn’t take the IELTS because it’s waived; however, I am planning to take the test soon since I’m worrying about my application and other schools require it. My academic background is good, I have BS business ad major in Marketing mngt. How about you?
My overall score in IELTS is 7 bands and I graduated from my school got 81% in 5 subjects in 12th. But I'm afraid bc I got 63 in accountancy.

Harshitkumar

Jul 21, 2019
Cool. Of course! I’m applying from Philippines. And you?
I'm applying from India and bro I got an update. My status of application changed to "international offer of admission. All requirements are met. Admitted" but I haven't received any offer letter on my Gmail. Ig I'm admitted and I'll receive the offer soon.

Ibgdrgn

Jul 24, 2019
I'm applying from India and bro I got an update. My status of application changed to "international offer of admission. All requirements are met. Admitted" but I haven't received any offer letter on my Gmail. Ig I'm admitted and I'll receive the offer soon.
Oh wow that was fast! Congratulations! What was the course you’re applyng again?

yatindra

Feb 7, 2017
I Applied at Seneca college for Business Analytics Graduate Certificate on 24th June but nothing came till now. Application status is still showing 'Application has been received'. When will I get the offer letter. Is there any idea?