+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College September 2018 Intake

dck31596

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
you still havent received the LOA? i applied in Seneca on 6th of March and got the acceptance on 16th. not telling this to worry you. have you applied in anyother colleges, if not, pls do. applying to multiple colleges will giv u a way to choose.. its not too late i believe. but also, in Seneca, many applicants might hv got the LOA but everyone has a due date to pay the fees and confirm their admission. if they dont pay before the due date, the admission seat goes to the next person. so dont lose hope. Pray and wait for a good reply from Seneca and at the same time, apply in other colleges too.. Like Sheridan, Humber, Centennial and others...
for which course you got offer latter in 10 days ?
i m also applied in semeca 6 band each 6 in advance diploma .in .last weak
how much time generally take seneca to provide offer latter ?what is uour band score ?

soods

Jun 23, 2018
Hey me and my other friends are facing problem. Actually when i try to login at seneca's student center it says invalid username and password. Are you facing the same too?
Nope, I am not facing any issues with the website. It does have a new look but it was on their official website that they will be revamping the website on 20th July, 2018.

Aug 8, 2018
That's too late. But I don't think we can do anything. We can just sit and wait for their response.

Hope we get our admissions in another week so that it gives us enough time for our visa application. All the best!
I too have applied for the HRM Course in the April end but haven't received any reply from them.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
I too have applied for the HRM Course in the April end but haven't received any reply from them.
You should call them and ask for status. I got the acceptance letter in 5 weeks and Visa approval in less than 10 days. Applied in New York Vac.

Aug 8, 2018
You should call them and ask for status. I got the acceptance letter in 5 weeks and Visa approval in less than 10 days. Applied in New York Vac.
Thnxs for replying.
Yaa I have contacted them they asked for my Seneca Id no. And they said they will be sending the mail to the international admission dept for assistance.

Reactions: soods

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
My status in Student Centre has been updated today to “International Offer of Admission- all requirements are met”. When can I expect offer letter?

rony78

Nov 19, 2018
Hi, want to ask a question regarding Seneca "International Offer of Admission. All requirements are met"
Does this mean all requirements met? what are the next steps?

rony78

Nov 19, 2018
My status in Student Centre has been updated today to “International Offer of Admission- all requirements are met”. When can I expect offer letter?
Hi, did they answer you back? what were the next steps? which semester are you applying for?