+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College September 2018 Intake

yash_nag

Oct 21, 2017
Hey, does anyone know what's the status in Seneca College because I applied on 11th December 2017 but haven't heard from them. I saw a post from someone who had applied on 20th Nov'17 and received offer letter last week. Anyone knows anything because their mails just say to check Student Centre and on Student Centre it just shows Application has been received?

Reactions: Ajay menon s

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
Hey, does anyone know what's the status in Seneca College because I applied on 11th December 2017 but haven't heard from them. I saw a post from someone who had applied on 20th Nov'17 and received offer letter last week. Anyone knows anything because their mails just say to check Student Centre and on Student Centre it just shows Application has been received?

you still havent received the LOA? i applied in Seneca on 6th of March and got the acceptance on 16th. not telling this to worry you. have you applied in anyother colleges, if not, pls do. applying to multiple colleges will giv u a way to choose.. its not too late i believe. but also, in Seneca, many applicants might hv got the LOA but everyone has a due date to pay the fees and confirm their admission. if they dont pay before the due date, the admission seat goes to the next person. so dont lose hope. Pray and wait for a good reply from Seneca and at the same time, apply in other colleges too.. Like Sheridan, Humber, Centennial and others...

yash_nag

Oct 21, 2017
I had applied for winter too but couldn't make it as i was late with application process, when the program was full they had sent me a mail immediately but this time they haven't and my application is still valid. They are waiting for accepted students to confirm or they will send the offer letters to the others in queue.

SHLL

Apr 10, 2018
you still havent received the LOA? i applied in Seneca on 6th of March and got the acceptance on 16th. not telling this to worry you. have you applied in anyother colleges, if not, pls do. applying to multiple colleges will giv u a way to choose.. its not too late i believe. but also, in Seneca, many applicants might hv got the LOA but everyone has a due date to pay the fees and confirm their admission. if they dont pay before the due date, the admission seat goes to the next person. so dont lose hope. Pray and wait for a good reply from Seneca and at the same time, apply in other colleges too.. Like Sheridan, Humber, Centennial and others...
Hi. Did you apply by yourself or with an agent? What program? September?

Ajay menon s

May 17, 2018
Well, i contacted seneca college yesterday on may 17 2018 directly through my relatives in canada ...and they informed that this time they got a huge amount of application than they expected. Moreover they told me to wait until june first week...

pomeeri

Sep 22, 2016
What does this status mean:
International offer of admission - all requirements are met - ✅

Please let me know.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
Hello,

I have applied for "Non-Profit and Social Sector Management" and "Sustainable- Business Management" program in Seneca for September, 2018 intake. Can anyone let me know how long will it take to get an offer letter and what are the chances of getting accepted in these course.

Are these courses highly competitive? I did apply in second week of June 2018 not sure if its too late.( I am an international applicant)

Thanks for the help!

soods

Jun 23, 2018
Hey did you got offer letter? And of you got them when?
I am still waiting for the offer letter. It's already 5 weeks since I have applied. I am not sure how long it's going to take. Even If i get with Visa and everything its going to be neck to neck since the classes start on 5th, September 2018.

How about you? Which course have you applied for?

A-veer19

Jun 14, 2018
Punjabi
I am still waiting for the offer letter. It's already 5 weeks since I have applied. I am not sure how long it's going to take. Even If i get with Visa and everything its going to be neck to neck since the classes start on 5th, September 2018.

How about you? Which course have you applied for?
I applied for computer programmer. Its in york campus. I applied on april 17 2018. But till now i didnt got offer letter.

A-veer19

Jun 14, 2018
Punjabi
Did you try contacting them? What does the portal say?
I mail them on intervals. One of my friend has called them just now and they told him that the are processing his application and they will give them the answer at the end of the august.

soods

Jun 23, 2018
I mail them on intervals. One of my friend has called them just now and they told him that the are processing his application and they will give them the answer at the end of the august.
That's too late. But I don't think we can do anything. We can just sit and wait for their response.

Hope we get our admissions in another week so that it gives us enough time for our visa application. All the best!

A-veer19

Jun 14, 2018
Punjabi
That's too late. But I don't think we can do anything. We can just sit and wait for their response.

Hope we get our admissions in another week so that it gives us enough time for our visa application. All the best!
Actually i have applied for JAN 2019 inatke.