+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending WES documents. Help! :S

chennai22canada

Apr 8, 2015
Please let me know if I got this right.I have a Under Graduate and a Post-graduate (PG) degree.

Envelope 1 - Under Graduate Degree (Anna University)

1a.Transcripts (UG consolidated marksheet and the degree certificate in the university envelope.Anna University does not seal the envelope before handing it over to us, may be they are just lazy.I will just have to use some good glue from the local stationery shop)
- I will have to write the WES reference number on top of this envelope.

1b.Statement from University indicating that individual semester wise marksheets whill not be issued.
- I will have to write the WES reference number at the top right corner of this paper

1c.WES Academic Records Request form signed by University controller of Examinations/registrar officer.

Envelope 2 - Post Graduate Degree (Bharathidasan University)

2a.Transcripts (UG consolidated marksheet and the degree certificate both signed and sealed in the university envelope.)

2b.WES Academic Records Request form signed by University controller of Examinations/registrar officer.

I have to put Envelope 1 and 2 into a big Envelope 3,write the WES number on Envelope 3 and send it to WES.Am I correct ?

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
rahulpatel said:
No. That is the date when u paid them the fees. Estimated date of evaluation completion will be seen when u click on the reference number and go to the order status. just below evaluation in progress u can see the date..
Hi Rahulpatel, i checked my order status agaiN and there is no date below the evalution in progress.

Does anyone have the same experience? thanks.

bharathi039

Feb 12, 2015
I submitted docs to WES on 6th April 2015. I didnt mention reference number in each document :eek:. I just put them all in 'university sealed envelope'(Anna Univ) and wrote reference number on top of envelope. I have put this sealed envelope along with WES academic request form & letter for Non semester wise transcripts and enclosed in another envelope and mailed them..

My request is still under evaluation and estimated date is mentioned as 13th May.

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
bharathi039 said:
I submitted docs to WES on 6th April 2015. I didnt mention reference number in each document :eek:. I just put them all in 'university sealed envelope'(Anna Univ) and wrote reference number on top of envelope. I have put this sealed envelope along with WES academic request form & letter for Non semester wise transcripts and enclosed in another envelope and mailed them..

My request is still under evaluation and estimated date is mentioned as 13th May.
good for you. the estimated date is mentioned. mine, there is none. im worried.

bharathi039

Feb 12, 2015
PrincessIrene02 said:
good for you. the estimated date is mentioned. mine, there is none. im worried.
Why dont you send them mail and ask for estimated completion date?

Just check yourself once. It will be mentioned under 'Order Details' link.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All,

Where are you seeing the estimated date of completion. I placed online order in March26th and my docs reached them on April 6th. The status says 'In progress' but I don't see any estimated date of compeltion even inside the order details

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
bharathi039 said:
Why dont you send them mail and ask for estimated completion date?

Just check yourself once. It will be mentioned under 'Order Details' link.
i already did this, sent them a mail but to no avail the reply is auto-generated saying due to high volume of request etc...

i checked everyday and there is no date mentioned in the order details... :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
chennai22canada said:
Please let me know if I got this right.I have a Under Graduate and a Post-graduate (PG) degree.

Envelope 1 - Under Graduate Degree (Anna University)

1a.Transcripts (UG consolidated marksheet and the degree certificate in the university envelope.Anna University does not seal the envelope before handing it over to us, may be they are just lazy.I will just have to use some good glue from the local stationery shop)

1b.Statement from University indicating that individual semester wise marksheets whill not be issued.
- I will have to write the WES reference number at the top right corner of this paper

1c.WES Academic Records Request form signed by University controller of Examinations/registrar officer.

Envelope 2 - Post Graduate Degree (Bharathidasan University)

2a.Transcripts (UG consolidated marksheet and the degree certificate both signed and sealed in the university envelope.)

2b.WES Academic Records Request form signed by University controller of Examinations/registrar officer.

I have to put Envelope 1 and 2 into a big Envelope 3,write the WES number on Envelope 3 and send it to WES.Am I correct ?
I am very sorry but your chances of rejection are HUGE. The flap should be closed and seal MUST be placed by the University over the flap. Also, they must sign on the flap.

TWINSTAR

Sep 11, 2017
I wrote the number myself and WES rejected my application, now I am sending the form to the university, they will attach along the form and send the documents again. What a time waste. WES is just being a bully with people.
Hi there,
When you sent your envelope second time.. did u do the same procedure?
WES has put my evaluation on hold because the official transcript is required from university.. mine are from college.. however they have accepted the degree certificate..
I have to redo the process for official transcripts from univeristy.. so it it the same process .. or i need to send only the transcript?
Any guidance is appreciated

Kaur12n

Star Member
May 1, 2017
I sent B. Pharm and M.Pharm transcripts in a sealed envelope along with degree certificates and WES payment form to WES. I wrote WES ref. number on each document including the transcripts.
Hey
Did u attested ur degree as well or did u attached photocopy of ur degree in an enevelope?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi there,
When you sent your envelope second time.. did u do the same procedure?
WES has put my evaluation on hold because the official transcript is required from university.. mine are from college.. however they have accepted the degree certificate..
I have to redo the process for official transcripts from univeristy.. so it it the same process .. or i need to send only the transcript?
Any guidance is appreciated
If your degree got accepted and only marksheets got rejected, you will need to send marksheets only in the format as specified by Wes.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hey
Did u attested ur degree as well or did u attached photocopy of ur degree in an enevelope?
Do not sent plain photocopies to Wes. All documents must be attested or they will be rejected. Also they have to be in stamped sealed envelopes by college / univ