+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending transcripts to kwantlen polytechnic university KPU for offer letter

ashish gujral

Nov 28, 2019
Is anyone help me about kpu offer letter I successfully send my post secondary transcript and kpu received it by 19 nov still my checklist incomplete should i send my high school transcript too.
And after receiving transcript how much time to release offer letter ??
Plz reply urgent
Thanks

Jobankang

Aug 17, 2018
Do i need to send transcript of 12th if have done 12th from cbse ?
I have already sent transcript of graduation and masters
My consultant told me that there is no need to send transcript of 12th if you have done from cbse

Gargm532

Jan 25, 2020
Hello sir/mam
I applied in KPU ON 10 JANUARY. I sent my all documents and transcript. They received my transcript on 11 feb. But incomplete documentation is showing in decision column till yet. What is this?

nav aulakh

Oct 16, 2019
Hello sir/mam
I applied in KPU ON 10 JANUARY. I sent my all documents and transcript. They received my transcript on 11 feb. But incomplete documentation is showing in decision column till yet. What is this?
Just to clarify i want to know did you send your official transcripts if yes then don’t worry status will get updated in a few days in the portal as well. If you haven’t sent your official transcripts from university then do that after that your portal will be updated.

Gargm532

Jan 25, 2020
Just to clarify i want to know did you send your official transcripts if yes then don’t worry status will get updated in a few days in the portal as well. If you haven’t sent your official transcripts from university then do that after that your portal will be updated.
I sent official transcripts to Kpu. All transcripts were received by kpu on 11 feb. But still incomplete documentation is showing in decision column.

Japinder315

Feb 26, 2020
My post secondary transcripts are received by the kpu on 4th feb 2020 but still not updated in the portal. How much time they will take plz guide

Japinder315

Feb 26, 2020
they receive transcripts on 29 sep....i hope for best that i would get OL very soon......what would you expect that i got next week
My post secondary transcripts are received by the kpu on 4th feb 2020 but still not updated in the portal. How much time they will take plz guide