+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending Spouse and my passport for PPR in different countries

Manbirkaur23

Aug 27, 2018
Hi, I am also in a similar situation, me and ,my wife were in US while we applied but she traveled to India few weeks ago. I emailed cic about the situation but have not received any response. Do you know how long do they usually take to respond back?

Did you get a response? Could you guide me with the process you followed to inform cic about this change.

mshubha

Oct 25, 2018
Did you get a response? Could you guide me with the process you followed to inform cic about this change.
I am in a similar situation right now. I live in Canada and my husband lives in US. His US visa has ended and he has to leave US to go to India within a week. We are not quite sure how we can handle this situation. We received our PPR on Jan 31. Did you hear back anything from IRCC after you sent them an email? How did submit your passports?

SinghKirpa

Feb 7, 2019
I am in a similar situation right now. I live in Canada and my husband lives in US. His US visa has ended and he has to leave US to go to India within a week. We are not quite sure how we can handle this situation. We received our PPR on Jan 31. Did you hear back anything from IRCC after you sent them an email? How did submit your passports?
Hello!!. Did you get any response from CIC. I have written them emails since last one week but have not got any response. Please keep us posted.

mshubha

Oct 25, 2018
Hello!!. Did you get any response from CIC. I have written them emails since last one week but have not got any response. Please keep us posted.
Hi,

Even we wrote an email to them on Feb 5th but haven’t heard back! I will keep you posted. You do the same as well please.

Thanks,

s2patel48

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
Sure. But Just wanted to to confirm. Did you write the email to CIC on this email id - IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.
guys just wanted to give you heads up. I sent email to same email address explaining situation , uci ,application number, dob , name of primary applicant and dependent . Got response in 3 business days . So please when you send email make sure you give them all info.

SinghKirpa

Feb 7, 2019
guys just wanted to give you heads up. I sent email to same email address explaining situation , uci ,application number, dob , name of primary applicant and dependent . Got response in 3 business days . So please when you send email make sure you give them all info.
Thanks. I have sent them another email with all the details. I would share an update as and when I hear from them.

Reactions: mshubha

mshubha

Oct 25, 2018
Thank you for this info. What solution did they provide you for this situation?

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
We are in a similar situation. We had applied for the PR from the US and are required to submit our passports in the US. But I am in India till the end of March and we have time until the 2nd of March to submit our passports. We had sent an email last Monday to id that was provided in the email from ircc. It’s been one week and we haven’t heard from them yet. Now I am in a dilemma if I should leave for the US early to submit the passports there or wait for their email for further instructions.

Ankitasachdeva

Aug 9, 2017
Hi
I also have the same case my husband is in Vietnam.i have sent 4 emails to the email address but haven’t received a response.my last date is feb 14.i have already sent my passport but need to send my husband’s passport.any idea what I should do

mshubha

Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I received email response back from IRCC and they suggest I and my husband both submit passports to India VFS which is very confusing as we clearly stated them in our earlier email that I live in Canada and my husband is in India. So, I am going ahead and sending my passport first with an explanation letter and once it has been accepted in CPC-Ottawa, my husband will send his passport with another explanation letter. The same was suggested by my immigration lawyer as well.

Hope it works out for us this way.

Ankitasachdeva

Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

I received email response back from IRCC and they suggest I and my husband both submit passports to India VFS which is very confusing as we clearly stated them in our earlier email that I live in Canada and my husband is in India. So, I am going ahead and sending my passport first with an explanation letter and once it has been accepted in CPC-Ottawa, my husband will send his passport with another explanation letter. The same was suggested by my immigration lawyer as well.

Hope it works out for us this way.
How long did cic tak to repond to yiur mail