+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passport from USA to Canada

usguy

May 31, 2023
PPR (Visa ready email): May 13th, 2023
Passport sent from US to Canada: May20th, 2023
Passport received in Canada (according to Fedex tracker): May 23rd, 2023
IRCC portal updated (PR application approved and counterfoil generated): May 29th, 2023
Still waiting for the return Fedex tracker to be activated. Any idea how long can it take for them to ship the passport back?
I have included the return shipping label (with its commercial invoices), Fedex envelope, as well as Annex A together with my passport and photos.

perseus_r

Star Member
Oct 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
IRCC portal updated (PR application approved and counterfoil generated): May 29th, 2023
Still waiting for the return Fedex tracker to be activated. Any idea how long can it take for them to ship the passport back?
I have included the return shipping label (with its commercial invoices), Fedex envelope, as well as Annex A together with my passport and photos.
Mine was dispatched on the 3rd day (ish) after everything was done per my account. Give them sometime as I assume they dispatch passports in batch. You've come a long way so just sit back and relax for the time being (exception will be you have an immediate international travel upcoming).

Reactions: usguy

ck_ca_ee

Aug 16, 2022
May 18 Passport delivered to Ottawa office
May 24 New photos requested
May 26 New photos delivered to Ottawa office
May 30 COPR validity confirmation to check if I land before COPR expiry date, replied the same day.
May 31 Application approved and visa stamped maybe? Profile showing Application Approved
June 1 Tracker updated and application approved and closed
June 2 FedEx label still not activated (I chose ground instead of express by mistake when I created the label ), still waiting...

usguy

May 31, 2023
Update:
FedEx tracker activated: May 31st, 2023
Passport (with PR visa stamped) and CoPR delivered: June 1st, 2023

SugeshNeemambam

Apr 24, 2023
thanks for the quick reply. mine got approved on Wed 31 and still nothing. I saw sometimes it takes up to a week, hopefully soon
Any updates for you? Same timeline as yours. Passports reached Ottawa on May 26. Application approved Counterfoil generated on May 31. Still waiting for return tracker to be activated.

ck_ca_ee

Aug 16, 2022
Any updates for you? Same timeline as yours. Passports reached Ottawa on May 26. Application approved Counterfoil generated on May 31. Still waiting for return tracker to be activated.
Hi, I just checked and it was picked up at 1:32 PM today. but The from shows my name and address and nothing on "To"

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hey guys. Here the timeline for my dependent:
Package received: June 2nd. We realized after the fact that we sent in the wrong sized passport photos and resent them pre-emptively.
Correct-sized photos received: June 7th
Email from IRCC to request for new photos: June 8th
We sent a webform and asked the phone agents to put a note on the file ASAP but I guess nothing got to the agent before they reviewed the first package we sent. I called today and the agent couldn't tell if they received the new photos. Just gotta wait.

ck_ca_ee

Aug 16, 2022
Hey guys. Here the timeline for my dependent:
Package received: June 2nd. We realized after the fact that we sent in the wrong sized passport photos and resent them pre-emptively.
Correct-sized photos received: June 7th
Email from IRCC to request for new photos: June 8th
We sent a webform and asked the phone agents to put a note on the file ASAP but I guess nothing got to the agent before they reviewed the first package we sent. I called today and the agent couldn't tell if they received the new photos. Just gotta wait.
Hi, you could try and reply to the email they sent you about the photos and include the tracking number and mention that you already sent the correct size photos.

Did you write your application number on the envelope containing the correct photos that you sent?

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hey, thanks a lot for your reply! Yeah, I did reply to that email mentioning the new photos were already delivered with the tracking number and our details, but no reply yet. I hope it finds its way to the agent soon because the call center agent I spoke to told me they mostly work virtually.

Have you received your passport back?

ck_ca_ee

Aug 16, 2022
Hey, thanks a lot for your reply! Yeah, I did reply to that email mentioning the new photos were already delivered with the tracking number and our details, but no reply yet. I hope it finds its way to the agent soon because the call center agent I spoke to told me they mostly work virtually.

Have you received your passport back?
They do not reply to those emails. I received 2 from them, one for new pictures and one to confirm if I would land before medical exam expiry date. I replied to both emails and never received anything back. Just give them few business days and you will get the final decision in the profile and tracker.

Yes I received my passport+copr today, I hope you get yours some time next week :)

Reactions: Cedya