Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
My timelines so far:

July 11th - Passports sent to Ottawa
July 12th - Passport delivered
July 29th - Application approved and counterfoil generated on the portal

FedEx tracker is not activated yet.
Thanks
Same. My application was approved on 28th. Waiting for FedEx tracker to activate.

vikita

Aug 31, 2018
My application approved on portal and foil generated on 29th, tracker is still not active. Hoping they send it this week.

bc_1234_forum

Aug 2, 2022
I got my passports this morning

i got a response from Ottawa that there was something wrong with my fedex label , I sent them a new label yesterday and they immediately shipped my passports and I received it this morning .
Hi,
-PP was received at Ottawa on July 8
-No status update yet in the portal
- FedEx return shipping still pending

Could you please let me know how did you resend the return label? Through email ? To which id?

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
What is the timeline for COPR these days? I sent a copy of my passport (as I am from a visa exempt country) to VFS LA and the packet seems to have arrived on July 18 at IRCC, but there is no update after that… Frustrating to wait for this long after waiting forever for PPR.

bc_1234_forum

Aug 2, 2022
It's been over 4 weeks, no single update after passport was reached on 8th July at Ottawa office. I 'm not sure if there is anything wrong with the documents I sent or if there is an issue with Fedex return label or if there is any other (new) issue ....! No reply for the inquiry email I sent too.
My wife and son are in Canada and am stuck here in the US. Is there anyone waiting for their passport for 4 weeks or more? On another note, has anyone contacted the Member of Parliament office for help in this matter? Pls share your experiences and details. Would really appreciate. Thanks.

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022

i got a response from Ottawa that there was something wrong with my fedex label , I sent them a new label yesterday and they immediately shipped my passports and I received it this morning .
How did you sent them the new label? Did you email it to them?

iswaryadevit

May 17, 2021

-PP was recieved at ottawa on July 8
-No status update yet in the portal
- FedEx return shipping still pending
Could you pls let me know how did you resend the return label? Through email ? Which id?

Reactions: paneka penalty