+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending explanation letter of non obtention of Police clearance

Amarahnorth

Nov 7, 2023
I applied for PR CEC together with my wife and daughter, since I have been in Dubai and have a pending loan when I left, I couldn't get a Police clearance due to a case opened by the bank, so I still attempted to get a police clearance online, but the request came back saying status failed** didnt said anything about a loan or case.
So i kept that receipt of request and the receipt of payment.
I requested a power of atty. issued by a lawyer here in Canada and addressed it to my sister in Dubai, i had it attested first by Global affairs Canada and UAE Embassy in Canada then sent it to my sister via DHL who lives in dubai to inquire on my behalf about my police clearance.
The police just verbally told her i have a pending loan and unless i pay it full then only I can get a police clearance.
What I did,
1. I attached the receipt of payment and request receipt when I applied online for the police clearance initially.
2. I attached all the documents of the power of atty. I sent to my sister with all the stamps, to prove I am trying to get police clearance in any possible way.
3. I attached the letter of explanation from my sister , what did the police told her.
4. I attached email from the bank regarding the loan collections.
5. I attached LOE, explaining that I have a loan and cannot obtain PCC, and though I dont have plan to run away from my loan but I dont have the funds to pay it now.

I then merge all the documents in 1 pdf and upload it under UAE POLICE CLEARANCE when I applied my PR application,
I applied PR July2021 under CEC after 2 months it got approved. Sept 2021.

So I got my PR without submitting Dubai PCC.
Aside from attaching LOE, you need to prove and convince the officer that you tried your best to obtain the PCC., and Im sure they will consider it. BEST of LUCK TO ALL!
Hi Roxaino

Can you please share to me your explanation letter for cic I have same situation.
willmermorales66@gmail.com

Aleena Joseph

Aug 9, 2023
I am about to send my permanent residence application and documents for federal cheking in CANADA with no Dubai police clearance because of my unpaid debt and credit card that I cannot pay back and left there since 2012 ..the canadians needs a letter of explanation and i dont know what to tell them and i dont know if they will accept my application with this issue... a lot of people are telling that it could be a crime as they are "unpaid cheques"..I dont know if someone can help me with t and clear me out please..did anyone wh had same issue did pass this situation and he/she is now in Canada ? what can I write to the canadians in the explanation letter about the no obtention of the Dubai Police clearance . Thanks in advance .
Hi what happened to ur pr? my spouse also dont get pcc from dubai

FletcherHubbard

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
I am about to send my permanent residence application and documents for federal cheking in CANADA with no Dubai police clearance because of my unpaid debt and credit card that I cannot pay back and left there since 2012 ..the canadians needs a letter of explanation and i dont know what to tell them and i dont know if they will accept my application with this issue... a lot of people are telling that it could be a crime as they are "unpaid cheques"..I dont know if someone can help me with t and clear me out please..did anyone wh had same issue did pass this situation and he/she is now in Canada ? what can I write to the canadians in the explanation letter about the no obtention of the Dubai Police clearance . Thanks in advance .Speed Test

Last edited: