+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

AliKhan86

Nov 12, 2019
Ok where are checking ur status in wes website?
Will JNTU notify you when they have sent your documents to WES?
My documents are still on the way so WES has not received them yet. I am checking the status of their delivery on the Indiapost website using the tracking number.

JNTU will not notify me about anything as I have posted these documents by myself from the JNTU post office.

vagdevi

Nov 20, 2019
My documents are still on the way so WES has not received them yet. I am checking the status of their delivery on the Indiapost website using the tracking number.

JNTU will not notify me about anything as I have posted these documents by myself from the JNTU post office.
Hi today i went to jntu to counter 3 and submitted my documents and the guy at counter gave me one slip and told me to wait until status changes in the website.How will i know if JNTU has sent the transcripts to WES?

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
In website they have mentioned need to collect the transcripts within 7 days of receiving message from them otherwise transcripts will be invalid.I didnt understand which message because as soon as i paid i got one message.Willl they update us saying u can collect ur transcripts?
After applying online transcripts within 3days go and collect it,,, o or else directly go to the jntuh apply trancripts there only next day they will give u .. and then pay wes work fee ..

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
The process I ended up following is as below.

1. I requested transcripts online to be posted to my home address. They were delivered in about 10 days.

2. I went back to JNTU, headed straight to the examination branch, went to counter number 3 and got my CN23 form stamped. I pasted this form at the back of my envelop and sealed it. The envelop before I gave it to post office looked like this.

3. I went to the post office inside JNTU and posted it to WES. Once you post it you will get a tracking slip that looks like this.

My documents are still on the way, so I cannot comment on whether they will be accepted or not.

The contents in the envelop are all my transcripts, CMM and provisional degree (all of which you can request online). I didn't add any college attestations or ARR forms.
No need arr form u did not attached ur OD(original degree) its mandotary.

rbanala

Nov 15, 2019
In website they have mentioned need to collect the transcripts within 7 days of receiving message from them otherwise transcripts will be invalid.I didnt understand which message because as soon as i paid i got one message.Willl they update us saying u can collect ur transcripts?
I gave my num but never got any message after payment. is there any format in which we have to enter the phone number? I tried to verify the number but never received an OTP for that. (I received an email confirmation though).

I checked the status under "TRACK APPLICATION", it is not updated to dispatched yet. did your application status changed to "DISPATCHED"?

vagdevi

Nov 20, 2019
I gave my num but never got any message after payment. is there any format in which we have to enter the phone number? I tried to verify the number but never received an OTP for that. (I received an email confirmation though).

I checked the status under "TRACK APPLICATION", it is not updated to dispatched yet. did your application status changed to "DISPATCHED"?
No my status didn't update.its still showing as - "printing"

manishadas1

Nov 21, 2019
Hello Everyone

I want to apply for wes kindly guide me through the procedure and also there is an of wes in new online transcript request page so bit confused as it says have ti visit college and get it stamped actually iam out of station and visiting college would take time so kindly help me with the procedure .

Thank you