+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

sdakshinya

Sep 17, 2019
Once you login to the Jntu portal ,

Once you login to Jntu portal , go to tab "Track Application" and you can find your application number and it's status.

I have submitted another request yesterday and yet donot see anything in the tracking section , it tells 'No Printed Application with this application number' . I had the same message for my initial submission too. Am I missing anyting while submitting ?

IamJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hi all,

I received my Bachelors(2009-2013) from a college affiliated to JNTUH till 2017 and currently having autonomous status . I went to JNUTH for transcripts.They asked me to get Principal Signature and college attestation on xerox copies of original documents for receiving transcripts of those documents. Just have a quick question, Can I apply online for transcripts or proceed as JNTUH asked me to do. If anyone can please elaborate the complete process of getting transcripts send to WES from JNTUH, it would be very helpful.

Hoping for a reply. Thank you for your time. TIA.

AliKhan86

Nov 12, 2019
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share my update, maybe it will be of some help. This is the status as of 12-Nov-19.

The JNTU OSS (https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/home.html) now seems to have an online system for sending transcripts directly to WES.

I selected all the required transcripts and made the payment. And after week, I received the following email.

"Dear Applicant,

* For WES Applicants:
After successful Payment of WES Application, You are informed to submit at the student service counter of the Examination Branch, JNTUH the following documents:
1) Filled-in WES academic record request form duly signed by Principal of the college where you studied.
2) Another WES academic record request form which is to be authorized by the Controller of Examinations, JNTUH(with all your personal details filled).
3) Copy of Original Degree/Provisional Certificate (If OD not received).
4) Photo copy of payment receipt.
Note: WES academic record request form may be downloaded from https://www.wes.org"

I was under the impression that I wont have to visit the University, but it seems like they are making that compulsory now.

To top it off, I found out that my college shut down several years ago and I had no idea (I graduated in 2007). Now I don't know what to do for Point#1 in the above email.

Reactions: RedMango

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share my update, maybe it will be of some help. This is the status as of 12-Nov-19.

The JNTU OSS (https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/home.html) now seems to have an online system for sending transcripts directly to WES.

I selected all the required transcripts and made the payment. And after week, I received the following email.

"Dear Applicant,

* For WES Applicants:
After successful Payment of WES Application, You are informed to submit at the student service counter of the Examination Branch, JNTUH the following documents:
1) Filled-in WES academic record request form duly signed by Principal of the college where you studied.
2) Another WES academic record request form which is to be authorized by the Controller of Examinations, JNTUH(with all your personal details filled).
Note: WES academic record request form may be downloaded from https://www.wes.org"

I was under the impression that I wont have to visit the University, but it seems like they are making that compulsory now.

To top it off, I found out that my college shut down several years ago and I had no idea (I graduated in 2007). Now I don't know what to do for Point#1 in the above email.

If ur college is closed permanently, Then go to the JNTUH regional office they will sign and give u the documents for od and wes form .. remaining procedure is same as jntuh

Nov 15, 2019
Hi guys, i completed my graduation under JNTU-Anantapur. Recently i sent my CMM(Consolidated marks memo) and PC(Provisional Certificate) which has been attested by the University for WES evaluation instead of individual semister wise marks memos is consolidated marks memo itself enough?....my evaluation is in stage 3 now....please let me know. I'm applying for PR.

Last edited:

rbanala

Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys,

"Dear Applicant,

* For WES Applicants:

did you get your transcripts?
do we need college attestation for this?

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hi guys, i completed my graduation under JNTU-Anantapur. Recently i sent my CMM(Consolidated marks memo) and PC(Provisional Certificate) which has been attested by the University for WES evaluation instead of individual semister wise marks memos is consolidated marks memo itself enough?....my evaluation is in stage 3 now....please let me know. I'm applying for PR.
You have to send ur individual marksheets of all transcript, and od(original degree) is must .

AliKhan86

Nov 12, 2019
did you get your transcripts?
do we need college attestation for this?
The process I ended up following is as below.

1. I requested transcripts online to be posted to my home address. They were delivered in about 10 days.

2. I went back to JNTU, headed straight to the examination branch, went to counter number 3 and got my CN23 form stamped. I pasted this form at the back of my envelop and sealed it. The envelop before I gave it to post office looked like this.

3. I went to the post office inside JNTU and posted it to WES. Once you post it you will get a tracking slip that looks like this.

My documents are still on the way, so I cannot comment on whether they will be accepted or not.

The contents in the envelop are all my transcripts, CMM and provisional degree (all of which you can request online). I didn't add any college attestations or ARR forms.

Reactions: RedMango

sailaja.kk

Nov 20, 2019

1. I requested transcripts online to be posted to my home address. They were delivered in about 10 days.

2. I went back to JNTU, headed straight to the examination branch, went to counter number 3 and got my CN23 form stamped. I pasted this form at the back of my envelop and sealed it. The envelop before I gave it to post office looked like this.

3. I went to the post office inside JNTU and posted it to WES. Once you post it you will get a tracking slip that looks like this.

My documents are still on the way, so I cannot comment on whether they will be accepted or not.

The contents in the envelop are all my transcripts, CMM and provisional degree (all of which you can request online). I didn't add any college attestations or ARR forms.
Hello..

Did WES accept your application then?

sailaja.kk

Nov 20, 2019
Did anyone follow new JNTUH rule of getting ARR attested by College principal. I was thinking we can skip this step.

vagdevi

Nov 20, 2019

hi, did u get any message from JNTU when u got ur transcripts?I applied 11-11-2019 and selected option by hand but did not receive any message from them to come and collect from university

sailaja.kk

Nov 20, 2019
hi, did u get any message from JNTU when u got ur transcripts?I applied 11-11-2019 and selected option by hand but did not receive any message from them to come and collect from university
Even I applied on NOV 05TH , till now did not get any message

vagdevi

Nov 20, 2019
Even I applied on NOV 05TH , till now did not get any message
In website they have mentioned need to collect the transcripts within 7 days of receiving message from them otherwise transcripts will be invalid.I didnt understand which message because as soon as i paid i got one message.Willl they update us saying u can collect ur transcripts?