+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

sdakshinya

Sep 17, 2019
HI Bro
How did your WES go . I am a newbie and I just got to know about the WES thing .
I have done my undergrad from Hyd and Masters from USA.
I need to send btech details to WES. Can you please guide me .
Please give ur number or email ID would be fine.
Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have applied my transcripts from JNTUH using this link https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/logout.html. We will need to collect the transcripts from JNTUH once they are ready adn I havent heard back from them yet, still waiting on it. With regards to my Masters transcripts from US, there is a WES request form and once you create a WES account you can download it, just fill it up and sent it to your university. They should mail your transcripts to WES directly. The sad thind is most of the universities mail it through US post which has no tracking, My Masters Transcripts have been mailed by the university on Sep 19th and WES status shows that they havent received them yet. So I am not sure if there is any other option to mail Masters transcripts to WES directly and have them tracked.

Could ANYONE in this group please share your suggestions / recommendations ?
1. How long does it take for JNTUH to reply back on the request for transcripts. I have requested through the online protal in Sept 19th and havent received any message yet ?
2. What are the alternatives to mail US Masters Degree transcripts to WES Canada, my university has already mailed them through US post with no tracking. It been more than 20 days and WES did not receive them yet.

Thanks for you help !

Oct 10, 2019
Hello,

I'm applying for the Canadian PR-ship program and I've been gathering all the required documents or doing what is required for the process.

I'm stuck at 1 of the steps of PR-ship which obtaining transcripts for ECA (evaluation) through WES.
I was informed of the new changes from WES in obtaining transcripts from Indian Universities.

My details:
For: Bachelors in Pharmacy
Batch - 2008-2012
College - Bharath Institute of Technology - Pharmacy

I'm from the 2009 - 2012 batch and I did apply for transcripts through JNTU online services https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/transService.html
I received the transcripts - however, I did not receive my Marks Memo for the First Year instead, I received the marks memo of a supplementary exam for a subject that belonged to the first year syllabus.
I received the transcripts for all other semesters except the above in an envelope having the examiners signature on the flap.

I'm not sure what to do in this situation -
Do I take a photocopy of my First-year B-pharm transcript to the college have the principal/examiner sign and then take it to the university to have a rubber stamp of the JNTU seal and then send it?
OR
Do I take a photocopy of all the transcripts go to the college and have all the transcripts signed/stamped by the examiner/principal of the college and then take it to the JNTU University have them stamp on those transcripts and send it to WES evaluation?

Also, how do I go about utilizing the Academic Record Request Form of WES Evaluation
- Do I first have my college (Bharath Institute) fill and sign on the form and then take along with college-signed-stamped B-pharm transcripts to JNTU and have JNTU officials fill out in another copy of the Academic Record Request Form of WES Evaluation and have them sign/stamp on those photocopy transcripts (that has the college stamp & signatures) and send it to WES Canada?

Please advise

I really appreciate your time and advice. Any guidance is helpful.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Shailesh

bluestreak19

Oct 11, 2019
Hello ExpressMan,

Thank you for clarifying this process according to the New WES rules. I just asked my friend(on behalf of me) to follow the process indicated in Post #71 ( or #72 ). He picked up the transcripts, got the CN23 attested by registrar. (There has been a lot of confusion with the ARR form and it seems the students over there who are collecting the transcripts are continuing to do the same. )

My Question( it might sound silly): I have everything mentioned in the steps The transcript envelope is attested at the back flap On the front side of the envelope there is a To ( where you would write the WES address with reference #) Should I write it with free hand or just stick a mail label that WES provides after we register with them. Which would make it sound coming from the university better.

Thank you for all your help. Have a great day!

Hello Darkknight_715 / ExpressMan

I have read all the comments in this thread. My situation is that I managed to get the transcripts from the university but was mislead by lot of students following different procedures, some going after ARR form while others going after CN23 and even some suggesting not necessary to post from JNTU post office.
Since I was not aware about this thread/procedure, I returned back with my transcripts only.
The envelope is attested and signed on the flap, and on the other side, the registrar from address is stamped on the envelope.
I want to ask if any of you can clarify about these concerns:
1. Is it necessary to fill in CN23 form to send from any random post office? Is it compulsory to have that form attested ?
2. In case I choose to go with EMS post or any other courier service, since the envelope is kind of sealed and with the from address, cant i just post from any where just adding the TO address to the same envelope? preferable by hand writing or label ?

Thanks for all your support :)

Oct 10, 2019
Hello Darkknight_715 / ExpressMan

I have read all the comments in this thread. My situation is that I managed to get the transcripts from the university but was mislead by lot of students following different procedures, some going after ARR form while others going after CN23 and even some suggesting not necessary to post from JNTU post office.
Since I was not aware about this thread/procedure, I returned back with my transcripts only.
The envelope is attested and signed on the flap, and on the other side, the registrar from address is stamped on the envelope.
I want to ask if any of you can clarify about these concerns:
1. Is it necessary to fill in CN23 form to send from any random post office? Is it compulsory to have that form attested ?
2. In case I choose to go with EMS post or any other courier service, since the envelope is kind of sealed and with the from address, cant i just post from any where just adding the TO address to the same envelope? preferable by hand writing or label ?

Thanks for all your support :)
Hey!
I have a question for you in conjunction to your question
I requested and received the transcripts from JNTU (which apparently what people have adviced is having/requesting CMM & PC should be fine for WES)
So what do we do with the ARR (Academic Record Request) form?
- Do we show to JNTU for authorized personnel to fill/stamp the form and give it back to us?
- Then do we put that ARR form along with CMM & PC in the Envelope (that has the registrar/examiner's stamp/seal on the Flap give by JNTU) and seal it?
- later, do we fill out the CN23 form as well and have JNTU stamp/seal and send it from the JNTU postal office?

I'm not sure either cuz I'm in the US and with the new changes it's just confusing, any help is appreciable.

TIA

bluestreak19

Oct 11, 2019
Hey!
I have a question for you in conjunction to your question
I requested and received the transcripts from JNTU (which apparently what people have adviced is having/requesting CMM & PC should be fine for WES)
So what do we do with the ARR (Academic Record Request) form?
- Do we show to JNTU for authorized personnel to fill/stamp the form and give it back to us?
- Then do we put that ARR form along with CMM & PC in the Envelope (that has the registrar/examiner's stamp/seal on the Flap give by JNTU) and seal it?
- later, do we fill out the CN23 form as well and have JNTU stamp/seal and send it from the JNTU postal office?

I'm not sure either cuz I'm in the US and with the new changes it's just confusing, any help is appreciable.

TIA
I dont think you would be needing the ARR now as explained by ExpressMan in the previous comments since you received the transcripts already.
The second part is the same concern for me, because I saw some students filling up the CN23 form and saying that JNTUH wont attest it unless you have an ARR form. and Unless you have CN23, you cannot post from JNTUH post office.
If you read the comments from ExpressMan, he mentioned simply to fill in the To and From address on the CN23 form and get it attested from one of the counters i think #1 or #3. And simply go back to the post office along with it to send the post.

While on the other hand, I think that the envelope I received is attested and signed on the flap, and also stamped with the from address on the envelope. This was not the case when I acquired transcripts last year.
For this reason, I m thinking to post directly from any other post office and try my luck. Just want some opinions if anyone tried the same.
I did meet a few students there who said this could be done.

irfan2470

Sep 29, 2019
Dear Nishikanth ,
For immigration to canada, what certificates as a transcript i need to apply. whether it all engineering certificates or degree & CMM will be ok. kindly put some illumination on this matter ?

sdakshinya

Sep 17, 2019
I have applied for my Btech transcripts through JNTU hyderabad online portal on September 19th and havent received any message from them yet.
How long does it take for JNTUH to reply back on the request for transcripts. Do we get a message or email from them when the transcripts are ready ? or should I ask someone to directly go to JNTUH and enquiry regarding the transcripts Iapplied for ? did any have the same situation ? Appreciate your help !

Muresh

Oct 22, 2019
Hi All,

I have requested my transcripts from JNTU Hyderabad online site and gave delivery option as by post, since my hometown is far from this university . It will reach to my hometown. Currently I am in Canada, can anyone suggest me how can i get my transcripts to Canada. Someone suggested me that we can directly sent to WES by own with the envelop provided by JNTU with Transcript and thats why i requested through online. Any suggestions on this please.

irfan2470

Sep 29, 2019
Dear
Can you clarify whether IELTS valid score is required for degree assessment and if yes how many minimum bands/score required

Pathfinder369

Oct 22, 2019
I have applied for my Btech transcripts through JNTU hyderabad online portal on September 19th and havent received any message from them yet.
How long does it take for JNTUH to reply back on the request for transcripts. Do we get a message or email from them when the transcripts are ready ? or should I ask someone to directly go to JNTUH and enquiry regarding the transcripts Iapplied for ? did any have the same situation ? Appreciate your help !
I have applied for the transcripts on 5th October through JNTU Online Student Services link - https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/login.html . I have selected the option to pick them at JNTU itself.
I received a message from JNTU on 9th Oct to the registered mobile number saying "your transcripts are ready to dispatch. Please collect them at the university counter.". Not sure whether you selected to pick up at JNTU or mail it to some address, I didnt see any customer care number on the site too. YOu can probably ask someone to go to JNTU and enquire in JNTU. worst case scenario, submit another request. Its fairly easy if you have someone in hyd who can go to JNTU for few hours.

I picked them yesterday, on 23rd Oct and followed the process explained by Nishikanth to post them to WES.

2 differences I noticed :
1. If you tell the JNTU Application number and registered phone number at Counter 1, they will hand over the transcripts along with an envelope with a stamp on the flap with the sign of registrar. ( no need to go to counter 3 )
2. CN23 form ( Customs Declaration form to paste on the envelope) is not available at the India post office, they asked me to get it from a stationary / Xerox shop with-in the campus which is very nearby the post office.
P.S : If you can get the CN23 form filled and then go to the counter to pick the transcripts, you can get the stamp on CN23 there itself and then directly go to Postoffice to send it to WES. This would save you some time and trips back and forth. Also , anyone with your application number and phone number can pick the documents and literally anyone can get the CN23 form get stamped as long as it is filled properly. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Pathfinder369

Oct 22, 2019
Hi All,

I have requested my transcripts from JNTU Hyderabad online site and gave delivery option as by post, since my hometown is far from this university . It will reach to my hometown. Currently I am in Canada, can anyone suggest me how can i get my transcripts to Canada. Someone suggested me that we can directly sent to WES by own with the envelop provided by JNTU with Transcript and thats why i requested through online. Any suggestions on this please.
The transcripts package that JNTU provides contains transcripts along with an envelope with a stamp of the signature on the flap. so it should meet the requirements of WES. But to send it to Canada you also need to attach a Customs Declaration Form(India post call it CN23) and the sender address and signature should be of Registrar. In the thread, someone said they tried through DTDC by just writing The Registrar under the signature section and it worked without a signature stamp of the registrar on the form.

Muresh

Oct 22, 2019
The transcripts package that JNTU provides contains transcripts along with an envelope with a stamp of the signature on the flap. so it should meet the requirements of WES. But to send it to Canada you also need to attach a Customs Declaration Form(India post call it CN23) and the sender address and signature should be of Registrar. In the thread, someone said they tried through DTDC by just writing The Registrar under the signature section and it worked without a signature stamp of the registrar on the form.
Thank you for your information Pathfinder369, just one more clarification for CN23 form do i need to go JNTU for the same.?

sdakshinya

Sep 17, 2019
I have applied for the transcripts on 5th October through JNTU Online Student Services link - https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/login.html . I have selected the option to pick them at JNTU itself.
I received a message from JNTU on 9th Oct to the registered mobile number saying "your transcripts are ready to dispatch. Please collect them at the university counter.". Not sure whether you selected to pick up at JNTU or mail it to some address, I didnt see any customer care number on the site too. YOu can probably ask someone to go to JNTU and enquire in JNTU. worst case scenario, submit another request. Its fairly easy if you have someone in hyd who can go to JNTU for few hours.

I picked them yesterday, on 23rd Oct and followed the process explained by Nishikanth to post them to WES.

2 differences I noticed :
1. If you tell the JNTU Application number and registered phone number at Counter 1, they will hand over the transcripts along with an envelope with a stamp on the flap with the sign of registrar. ( no need to go to counter 3 )
2. CN23 form ( Customs Declaration form to paste on the envelope) is not available at the India post office, they asked me to get it from a stationary / Xerox shop with-in the campus which is very nearby the post office.
P.S : If you can get the CN23 form filled and then go to the counter to pick the transcripts, you can get the stamp on CN23 there itself and then directly go to Postoffice to send it to WES. This would save you some time and trips back and forth. Also , anyone with your application number and phone number can pick the documents and literally anyone can get the CN23 form get stamped as long as it is filled properly. Hope this helps.
Hi, Thank you for sharing the information and Yes I have applied my transcripts through same portal and selected 'JNTUH Exam Branch Counters(Can collect transcripts after receiving SMS alert.)' as Preferred Delivery Mode. However I did not receive any email/ message yet. Where did you get the JNTU application number from ?

Pathfinder369

Oct 22, 2019
Hi, Thank you for sharing the information and Yes I have applied my transcripts through same portal and selected 'JNTUH Exam Branch Counters(Can collect transcripts after receiving SMS alert.)' as Preferred Delivery Mode. However I did not receive any email/ message yet. Where did you get the JNTU application number from ?
Once you login to the Jntu portal ,

Once you login to Jntu portal , go to tab "Track Application" and you can find your application number and it's status.