+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

vagdevi

Nov 20, 2019
Hi,

I will share my experience of sending documents to WES from JNTUH.

1) I applied online on 11-11-2019.Selected transcripts,cmm,pc and WES and selected option as 'collect by hand'.
2) I wasted 10 days hoping to get a message from JNTUH saying me to collect the transcripts as it was mentioned in my confirmation message.
3) Went to jntu on 19-11-2019 and was told that If u selected WES option when applying online u need to come to jntu to submit ARR(2 forms),OD and then nly they start printing ur transcripts.
4) Submitted ARR,OD and asked the guy in counter 3 why they are asking for ARR when its not really required to which he said its not required very arrogantly.
5) He gave me a slip which is like confirmation that they will start printing my transcripts and was told to check my status online.
6) My status got updated as dispatched so went to jntu to collect but was again told to come on 26-11-19.
7) Went on 26/11.Collected my transcripts sets.
8) Filled CN23 form and wrote from and to mail address(not courier) on the form, got it attested at counter 1.
9) Went to post office which is near the canteen, wrote WES ref number and To address on the envelope and pasted the CN23 form at the back of the envelope and submitted it.(better carry scissors and fevistick because they will ask u to cut the unnecssary white space on CN23 form to paste it at the back).

Muresh

Oct 22, 2019
Hi,

I will share my experience of sending documents to WES from JNTUH.

1) I applied online on 11-11-2019.Selected transcripts,cmm,pc and WES and selected option as 'collect by hand'.
2) I wasted 10 days hoping to get a message from JNTUH saying me to collect the transcripts as it was mentioned in my confirmation message.
3) Went to jntu on 19-11-2019 and was told that If u selected WES option when applying online u need to come to jntu to submit ARR(2 forms),OD and then nly they start printing ur transcripts.
4) Submitted ARR,OD and asked the guy in counter 3 why they are asking for ARR when its not really required to which he said its not required very arrogantly.
5) He gave me a slip which is like confirmation that they will start printing my transcripts and was told to check my status online.
6) My status got updated as dispatched so went to jntu to collect but was again told to come on 26-11-19.
7) Went on 26/11.Collected my transcripts sets.
8) Filled CN23 form and wrote from and to mail address(not courier) on the form, got it attested at counter 1.
9) Went to post office which is near the canteen, wrote WES ref number and To address on the envelope and pasted the CN23 form at the back of the envelope and submitted it.(better carry scissors and fevistick because they will ask u to cut the unnecssary white space on CN23 form to paste it at the back).
Hii Thanks for the post, Did you went to your college to get sign from your principal. Could you please let me know.

Thanks,
Muresh

vagdevi

Nov 20, 2019
We ACTUALLY do not need CMM and Provisional. However we are sending the docs, let's send an entire set including CMM and Provisional certificate. It costs another 100-200 rupees but after I sent my document set reached WES, I did not send anything else. Usually, WES asks for us to send a scanned copy of the degree certificate but in my case, they did not ask me.

I don't know exactly why they haven't asked me for my degree copy, maybe because there were a CMM and Provisional certificate included in the packet but there is no harm in sending those two.

For my Master's, I did not send anything else other than transcripts.
Hi, I have sent my transcripts sets issued by JNTUH for individual memos,pc,CMM.Aprt from this didn't send anything.
Is it compulsory to send copy of PC??
Because i didn't and have sent transcript of PC.

syedsh

Dec 4, 2019
Hi All,

I have graduated from JNTUH in the year 2007, and I've sent the required documents to WES Canada for ECA, but when I logged in to WES portal it says that they are awaiting verification from JNTUH, whereas my masters have been verified and accepted which is from the UK. I have even sent an email and tried calling but no luck in reaching them. Please advise how this can be resolved.

Message from WES portal.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 2007

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2007
Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details

syedsh

Dec 4, 2019
Hi Muresh,

Actually I gave it to a consultant who did it for me, but now the documents have reached WES.

but they have asked for verification from JNTU which is pending..

syedsh

Dec 4, 2019
1 week..
But now the issue is has anyone faced this that further process is pending because JNTUH should revert back to WES on verification.

syedsh

Dec 4, 2019
No it was a courier to Wes address and no haven’t included PC..

is this the reason they are asking for more verification??..

see the status from WES portal..

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. (Learn More)

Status last updated: 11/24/2018

Document Status
Waiting to receive 2 document(s)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Technology, 2007

• Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Technology, 2007

• Received Documents Awaiting Verification | Details