+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed - Graphic Designer (5241)

CitizenSoon

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks, much appreciated.
I'll mail a copy of the birth certificate and passport as soon as they are made. I'll submit them through online web form as well. I did provide the maintenance of 3 people, so I think I am covered in that regards. Just need to make sure that CIC is aware of new family member.

Cheers for the detailed response. :)
Sounds perfect.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017

aizaz.ali

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
London, UK
Category........
Is this area in your online application?

There also a Questionnaire linked to this, is that something to be filled?

Asking this because there was no prompt for this area of application.

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Is this area in your online application?

There also a Questionnaire linked to this, is that something to be filled?

Asking this because there was no prompt for this area of application.

Everyone's profile has that. You will only see an update there if you have an ADR or fees request. Its nothing to worry about.

heykay47

Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone,
I own a registered company in Nigeria that deal in automobiles.My monthly transactions is usually between 10 to 20million naira.
I have some landed properties too.
I would like to relocate to Canada
Can anyone give me tips on how to get it done.
Thanks

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi everyone,
I own a registered company in Nigeria that deal in automobiles.My monthly transactions is usually between 10 to 20million naira.
I have some landed properties too.
I would like to relocate to Canada
Can anyone give me tips on how to get it done.
Thanks
Hello,

Check the immigration website below and go through the various streams to see which one you qualify for.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi,

Can someone explain where to begin?

Do we create a profile online or this is paper application?

Can someone list the steps please. Have you seen success in applying by self or one should use a Consultant?

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Hi,

Can someone list the steps please. Have you seen success in applying by self or one should use a Consultant?
Begin by checking out all info from the CIC site

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-residence-federal-self-employed-persons-quebec-selected-self-employed-persons.html

Yes you can apply on your own without a consultant.

angelangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks.

Is freelance experience good? If one has not registered a business but working with multiple clients. Also, there may be no way of proving 30 hours a week. Is it required?

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Thanks.

Is freelance experience good? If one has not registered a business but working with multiple clients. Also, there may be no way of proving 30 hours a week. Is it required?[/QUOTE

The stream is 'Self-Employed' which I believe freelance falls within. As for the bit about registering your own company, to be honest I am not 100% sure but I do know that @BaNana82 has successfully immigrated, and I'm not sure he had registered company documents. You should be able to get reference letters or contracts from your clients and provide as evidence of self-employment.

iamparis

Jul 19, 2018
Hi,

About to ask the same question. We are also now start gathering the documents required but how do we really have to get things started like how and where to begin? We've already printed the documents from CIC. Afterwards, what's next? Filling out the form. Gather all the required documents. After, where to? Hope someone here can help. Thank you again in advance.