+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self Employed Application 2022

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
I submitted

I submitted 2nd of Dec 2021. Recieved AOR 2nd f January 2022. Haven't heard anything till now. Waiting!
I submitted my application online on January 24, 2022. I'm still waiting. Application status still shows Submitted. I wrote an e-mail for this. I wrote in detail that we are establishing a serious company and that time is valuable (14 March 2022). In reply they wrote me this (23 April 2022):

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected by COVID-19. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

In addition, our processing times page has recently been updated. Please ensure to consult the page for the most up to date information about your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

In conclusion, since our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing time, we invite you to verify the status of your application online.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

ilika

Aug 1, 2022
This message helps so much, thanks for posting it here. Would it be possible to let us know the email id you wrote to? I'm in the same boat and online status still shows as submitted and no file number yet so can't raise a webform. TIA.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
I submitted my application online on January 24, 2022. I'm still waiting. Application status still shows Submitted. I wrote an e-mail for this. I wrote in detail that we are establishing a serious company and that time is valuable (14 March 2022). In reply they wrote me this (23 April 2022):

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected by COVID-19. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

In addition, our processing times page has recently been updated. Please ensure to consult the page for the most up to date information about your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

In conclusion, since our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing time, we invite you to verify the status of your application online.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
My AOR is Feb-2020. We get the same message.. Hope it helps.. Just one ADR after a week of AOR...

Last edited:

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
hi folks, I read somewhere that there are currently around 4000 persons await for processing under SE2, which was 4500 persons in July. This means there are roughly less than 2000 applications inventory in IRCC database.

according to IRCC website, there are approximately 810 application received in 2020 and 8 applications filed in 2021. 2022 applications number is unclear, but should be included in the 2000 inventory.

IRCC is transitioning to 100% online application on 21 October. does that mean they are now focusing on two things: the system and scanning remaining paper applications.

if everything goes well, we should expect them to issue AOR from December this year for application submitted in march 2020. considering the currently inventory, everyone should be able to get AOR by June 2023? and the processing time should return back to 2019 speed in the second half in 2013?

Just my thoughts based on some research. Please share what you guys think about this.

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
and one more thing: on IRCC website, it says language test result is a must for the application to be considered complete, otherwise it will be returned back to the applicant as incomplete. I don't think this is the case before the page was updated on 12 September. anyone has any idea when they made this change or when did this requirement take effect?

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
and one more thing: on IRCC website, it says language test result is a must for the application to be considered complete, otherwise it will be returned back to the applicant as incomplete. I don't think this is the case before the page was updated on 12 September. anyone has any idea when they made this change or when did this requirement take effect?
Meaning those who applied b4 12 September won't be mandated to get language test..

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Meaning those who applied b4 12 September won't be mandated to get language test..
while going through previous posts here, I noticed people mentioned about this requirement back in 2019. however, lots of applicants have got their visa since then without submitting ielts. So this is quite confusing.

dsgn

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
while going through previous posts here, I noticed people mentioned about this requirement back in 2019. however, lots of applicants have got their visa since then without submitting ielts. So this is quite confusing.
It's a new requirement if I got the person that said here right. It wasn't compulsory b4 12 September this year

yinlei

May 10, 2022
Submit my application today via online portal 2022-10-6 15:02:53

I decided to do this in May, 2022 during the Shanghai Covid-19 quarantine. I was desperate during that time ( and still feel the same way now). I can not imagine my baby will suffer this again and again in future. So I try my best to do it. God bless my family.

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Submit my application today via online portal 2022-10-6 15:02:53

I decided to do this in May, 2022 during the Shanghai Covid-19 quarantine. I was desperate during that time ( and still feel the same way now). I can not imagine my baby will suffer this again and again in future. So I try my best to do it. God bless my family.
Same here, I am also from ShangHai and applied in late July. Let the wait start! Good luck and fingers crossed to all fellow applicants.