Self Employed Application 2022

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any one applying in 2022? I am uploading my file on Jan 15, 2022.

Can you share your timelines if you have applied to WP under SUV.. ( I have not yet filed PR application)

Here is my timeline for WP Application under SUV (Upfront medicals were uploaded)
Application Submission : Feb 22,2022
Biometrics done : Feb 28,2022
Medical Passed : March 1,2022
Background Check : Ongoing
PPR : Awaited

Iji_fm

Oct 17, 2021
Can you share your timelines if you have applied to WP under SUV.. ( I have not yet filed PR application)

Here is my timeline for WP Application under SUV (Upfront medicals were uploaded)
Application Submission : Feb 22,2022
Biometrics done : Feb 28,2022
Medical Passed : March 1,2022
Background Check : Ongoing
PPR : Awaited
What's WP and SUV?

Alorey

Apr 9, 2021
Good day all,
Please can someone enlighten me on what to do, I have submitted my application through online over a month now, I didn't hear anything from cic except the auto response I received immediately I submitted the form which stated It may take some time to receive AOR.
Till now I haven't seen anything, please can someone help me out on what to do? Or is anyone have similar case like mine?

Please I need reply

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Good day all,
Please can someone enlighten me on what to do, I have submitted my application through online over a month now, I didn't hear anything from cic except the auto response I received immediately I submitted the form which stated It may take some time to receive AOR.
Till now I haven't seen anything, please can someone help me out on what to do? Or is anyone have similar case like mine?

Please I need reply
You can wait like the rest of us! :D Some have waited months...even years for an AOR currently. Have you gotten a temporary AOR? We applied in November of 2020 and got a temporary AOR in January of 2021.....nothing since then. Most of us are waiting waiting waiting. Good luck!

Reactions: Alorey

ozgurcoteli

Feb 16, 2022
Category........
BUSINESS
The updated economic immigration program duration shocked me. I was expecting a shorter time. the period has been extended and has become 41 months
hi, i'm tired of waiting, still my application process is in the submitted file stage. As of now, I am also applying to the "IMP International Mobility Program C11" program. I am planning to follow the process of the Self employed program from Canada by obtaining a temporary work and residence permit.

harpreetbhatti

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hii
hi, i'm tired of waiting, still my application process is in the submitted file stage. As of now, I am also applying to the "IMP International Mobility Program C11" program. I am planning to follow the process of the Self employed program from Canada by obtaining a temporary work and residence permit.
Hii I thing that's good idea. What is your NOC to apply under FSE

Alorey

Apr 9, 2021
When did you submitted your application?